kathie_berns thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my god! I almost fainted seeing tomoro's precap. I'm still hyper ventilating. Can Maan get hotter than this. My heartbeats started sky rocketing when he got out of the car in MSK style. Oh my god, i'v gone crazy... My dreamy... πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

WOooaaahhh!!!

Dude soo much attitude!!

I like it

:-)

I cant wait for tomorrow's episode

Till now they say Balwant Singh's jalwa...now their gonna get the full Maan Singh Khurana package

Ohh and Adi is back

I mean i know we saw him yesterday but looks like he's gonna be a biiiggg part of the new plan

:-)

Woop Woop

krishdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😍me too...i cnt able stop amiling...ma mouth completely dropped aft watching the promo...hai hai...kitne dhin hogaye maan ko eisa dekhkkar...😍😍😍
kathie_berns thumbnail
Originally posted by: cue1

<font color="#ff9999">WOooaaahhh!!!</font></em>

<em><font color="#ff9999">Dude soo much attitude!!</font>

<font color="#ff9999">I like it</font>

<font color="#ff9999">:-)</font>

<font color="#ff9999">I cant wait for tomorrow's episode</font>

<font color="#ff9999">Till now they say Balwant Singh's jalwa...now their gonna get the full Maan Singh Khurana package</font>

<font color="#ff9999">Ohh and Adi is back</font>

<font color="#ff9999">I mean i know we saw him yesterday but looks like he's gonna be a biiiggg part of the new plan</font>

<font color="#ff9999">:-)</font>

<font color="#ff9999">Woop Woop</font>

did they show adi in the precap? I missed it as my whole mind and soul were stuck only on one person. True, tomoro they'll come to know who exactly is maan singh khurana... The serial is gettin back on track. Hurray...
Nandita5 thumbnail
So guys its back to the good old days and to our good old MSK...the hottest of hot business tycoons...wow the precap was great...