I wish i could just...UGH!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
today i just hated Urmi!!!!!! i mean who the hell is she to physically abuse poor gopi i wish Koki would have been there then she would have pinched both of Urmi's ears and kick Raashi on the rear 😡 I mean why are they so jealous of Poor Gopi and why does Gopi let them walk over her like as if she is a welcome mat on the doorstep  I wish Gopi learns this and teaches a lesson to maami ji and Raashi bhehn 
Originally posted by MewPrincess

today i just hated Urmi!!!!!! i mean who the hell is she to physically abuse poor gopi i wish Koki would have been there then she would have pinched both of Urmi's ears and kick Raashi on the rear 😡 I mean why are they so jealous of Poor Gopi and why does Gopi let them walk over her like as if she is a welcome mat on the doorstep  I wish Gopi learns this and teaches a lesson to maami ji and Raashi bhehn 

when a person faces this kind of abuse all life... they either rebel or they just surrender to the  abuse

I guess gopi has been doing the latter...  CV's Make gopi stronger
yes princess it was relly very irritating scene when urmi pulled gopi ear i wished i should and kill her

So true. If I was there I would have taken a bull dozer and ran over Urmila and Catapulted rashi to Pre historic times  so that she never comes back👏

I hate them! They are sooo mean to gopi! 😡

Gopi has to stand up against them and teach them a lesson in such a way so that they never ever treat anyone like dirt ever again. 
Hopefully she'll get stronger and stand up for herself
@gogopi yes i agree either they rebel or surender i wish Gopi rebelled and teached mami jee a good lesson

@Shobi bhaiya yah me too i wanna kill Urmi too as you know bhaiya treating such a way to a poor orphan is a great sin and i'm sure she will pay for it later i'm relaxing myself by hearing my fav Pak drama song its awesome 
@Ritu567 OMG if we could have done that then i'm so with you but i hope Gopi does this on herself

@Traxy101 yes we can only hope dear i hope Gopi learns this soon
Originally posted by MewPrincess

@gogopi yes i agree either they rebel or surender i wish Gopi rebelled and teached mami jee a good lesson

@Shobi bhaiya yah me too i wanna kill Urmi too as you know bhaiya treating such a way to a poor orphan is a great sin and i'm sure she will pay for it later i'm relaxing myself by hearing my fav Pak drama song its awesome 
princess i m really waiting for a day when she will going to pay for what she did with gopi
Originally posted by shobi12500

princess i m really waiting for a day when she will going to pay for what she did with gopi

yes it will happen i'm sure because no one can get away with such sins