Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandrjp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am really very angry on Bindya bandri and her chameleon mom. But Akshara should put her foot down. She knows how Bindya is so she has to fight her own battle. Enough is enough. Everytime CVs enjoy in creating problems for Akshara and Naitik. Why cant they show a 'saaf suthri' serial by showing love, care, affection and respect for each other. Always jealousy and hatred. Why?????????????????????????
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

saath main gay3 ko bhejdenge yaar becoz woh bindya ke bina nahi raha sakthi na woh bindya keliye rb ko bhi choddegi what do u feel?

Aap theek keh rahe ho jaya di Gay3 ko dekh kr lagta hai ki apni bahu se zyada apni jiji ki bahu ko praar krti hai
JAYA_09 thumbnail
gay3 shoudl hve bahu liek bindya rahter than akshi naitik should hve been married to bindya really gay3 don deserve akshi any more she vl never trsut her and really last year gay3 and antiik had tiff becoz of the hosue this tiem v can see akshi and gay3 she never loved akshi the way she si loving to bindya really felt bad
JAYA_09 thumbnail
she dont deserve son liek naitik and bahu like akshi she deserve bindya and ritraj dont deserve naksh  really such a boring mom rajshri is good she treat equal varsha and akshi but gay3e always liek naitik  never like akshi for her akshi never exist
-S.S- thumbnail
for god sake open ur mouth akshara that big mouth is taking advantage of ur goodness
ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar..i've had enough of her...now.. whenever she comes, i just mute the volume so i dnt have to hear her discusting voice ðŸ˜‰ 
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naksh1998

yaar..i've had enough of her...now.. whenever she comes, i just mute the volume so i dnt have to hear her discusting voice ðŸ˜‰ 

lolz...dats a vry nyc idea to save urself frm such an idiotic character...