Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

ufff... yeh bandariya ka koi intezaam karo.. (Page 10)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by _charu_

Sleepy sorry dun agree with u all..bindu ka intezam karne se acha hai, maate ki self respect aur akal ko jagao Wacko

woh toh jagne se raha isliye Bindu ka hi intezaam kar rahe hai... Ouch Ouch
Akshara toh apne liye kabhi nahi bolegi...expectations rakhte hai ki at least this time she will open her mouth but only disappointment... Dead

evn i hav 0 expectations frm aksh... itna kuch hua bt she never opened her mouth,... toh ab kya kholegi...Ouch i remember naitik's dialogue whn he said he was amazed wid her tat despite all the ill-treatmnt g3 & co gave her, she still thnks abt thm... hum sab haar chuke hai  maata k maate giri se...Ouch

Ouch   sick n tired yaar...
pata nahi kab kuch naya dekhne ko milega..?? n interview mein they say abhi bohot kuch new aane wala hai...pata nahi what thet refer to...ConfusedConfused
u r talking hina interview india frousm kya bahut kuch aane wali hai spice really fed hogaya yaar binday spice dekheke and really akshi strong hoke bindya ko pakade and sabke saamne usko taaunt kare really i want to see this

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
just i wnat to throw something on bindya and her mom's face yar besharam log really how they stasrted creating problem in naskh life sp akshi how long she vl suffer like this
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Just disaster; YR really has hit a new low at least for me. Bindiya se zyaada G3 pe ghussa aaraha haiAngry Itna seva karthi hai bahu but she just couldn't control herself today. Jo mann mein aaya bol diya; bahu kabhi bhi kaamchor thi?How can you just blindly go by Bindiya? Ab yeh maate maafi maangne jayegi aur G3 uski aarti utaregiDead

Yes, Akshara needed a wakeup call but itni khator ho saktha hai koyi? Akshara needed this zor ka jatka; maybe this is a faster cure, uski guruma ki daant se fut se Akshara normal but fir bhi I absolutely detest such a shock treatment. Munna tried so hard to make her come around, pyaar se & the girl was responding. Sab popat by the 2, G3 and her asli beti BindiyaAngry

Ananya's fever is a blessing for Akshara or is it? Hope Varsha doesn't blame her for itOuch Lekin kuch bhi ho saktha hai, I won't be surprised with the way things are going. Sab milke Akshara ko torment karoAngry Aur maate's only jawab will beCry Kuch nahi ho saktha hai; we have ourselves to blame for watching this crapDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8kool_namrataanamika00.aastha._charu_--Nishita--pvlaks

kool_namrata Senior Member
kool_namrata
kool_namrata

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Just disaster; YR really has hit a new low at least for me. Bindiya se zyaada G3 pe ghussa aaraha haiAngry Itna seva karthi hai bahu but she just couldn't control herself today. Jo mann mein aaya bol diya; bahu kabhi bhi kaamchor thi?How can you just blindly go by Bindiya? Ab yeh maate maafi maangne jayegi aur G3 uski aarti utaregiDead

Yes, Akshara needed a wakeup call but itni khator ho saktha hai koyi? Akshara needed this zor ka jatka; maybe this is a faster cure, uski guruma ki daant se fut se Akshara normal but fir bhi I absolutely detest such a shock treatment. Munna tried so hard to make her come around, pyaar se & the girl was responding. Sab popat by the 2, G3 and her asli beti BindiyaAngry

Ananya's fever is a blessing for Akshara or is it? Hope Varsha doesn't blame her for itOuch Lekin kuch bhi ho saktha hai, I won't be surprised with the way things are going. Sab milke Akshara ko torment karoAngry Aur maate's only jawab will beCry Kuch nahi ho saktha hai; we have ourselves to blame for watching this crapDead

I agree with you...this has become so repitative...in last one week i coudnt see anytrhing new...its sameting again and again...ya seriously akshara needs a zor ka jhatka...nd i hope by nxt week she will...but more than her bindiya needs it...i have a feeling either daddaji or naitik s gonna teach her and her mom a nice lesson...cant cvs plan somthing new...rashmis wedding is coming out to be same as nandini's except rituraj is nt here bt gunwanti is dere...LOL...i feel watching a recap...cvs wake up...there are so many things to show other than bindiya crap...Dead
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

sari its aboltely right yaar really akshi i think after the promo shown cv's show akshi kuch strong and give back what all bindya did hto her and really akshi jhatke ke bahut zaroorat hai really akshi leke jaake antartica ka chodo yaar really i hve the feeling last year becoz of bindya naksh were thrown out  by gay3 really dj or nasitik should do he sam e thing the way ehey treat akshi and akshi doing all the work careo fanu and carof hosue work and list bhi kiya lekin really sarita binday ke upar acid ka jaisa kuch strong dalne ke mann kiya sorry guiys dont wnt to harm anyone jsut really cv;s wake up akdhi strong karo want to see soemthing spice akshi giving back to bindya  monkey and her mom uske bache langoor[chota] bindya jaisa
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
guys one question to cv's VL NAKSH SHOWN HAPPILY TOGETHEROR THEY VL SHOW THAT NAKSH HAPPY LAST DAY OF THE DAY WHEN SERIAL ENDING JSUT FOR A PHOTO SAKE WAHT DO U FEEL GUYS
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Sleepy sorry dun agree with u all..bindu ka intezam karne se acha hai, maate ki self respect aur akal ko jagao Wacko

Akshara toh apne liye kabhi nahi bolegi...expectations rakhte hai ki at least this time she will open her mouth but only disappointment... Dead

evn i hav 0 expectations frm aksh... itna kuch hua bt she never opened her mouth,... toh ab kya kholegi...Ouch i remember naitik's dialogue whn he said he was amazed wid her tat despite all the ill-treatmnt g3 & co gave her, she still thnks abt thm... hum sab haar chuke hai  maata k maate giri se...Ouch

Aksh ne taan liya hai ki woh sirf sorry bolegi...sorry ke alawa kuch nahi bolegi Thumbs Down. Bindiya is stupid...she just wants to be called a good bahu by all...sirf aksh ko neecha dikhana chahti hai and maate is giving her all the opportunities in the world by not speaking upSleepy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Aksh ne taan liya hai ki woh sirf sorry bolegi...sorry ke alawa kuch nahi bolegi Thumbs Down. Bindiya is stupid...she just wants to be called a good bahu by all...sirf aksh ko neecha dikhana chahti hai and maate is giving her all the opportunities in the world by not speaking upSleepy.

Aksh's character will never change; they are banking on Akshara sympathizers. Kuch had tak everyone will sympathize but this is now borderline stupidDead Why would anyone tolerate so much without ever pushing back? She was the front runner in canceling the batwara; unke bina hum kuch bhi nahi hai, NaithikOuch Kaash G3 felt the same way, DJ se bheekh maang rahi thi when she couldn't feed her MunnaAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00

Go to top