Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ufff... yeh bandariya ka koi intezaam karo.. - Page 8

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys naitik kya kahi bahar jaane ka plan karraha hai kya i want naitik to bash bindya before everyone last year she embaraased naitik during haldi rasam this tiem i wnat  to see naitik to do soemthing and akshi should fight for herself there is no one save to her and she vl not tell naitik too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beautiful16

evn i hav 0 expectations frm aksh... itna kuch hua bt she never opened her mouth,... toh ab kya kholegi... i remember naitik's dialogue whn he said he was amazed wid her tat despite all the ill-treatmnt g3 & co gave her, she still thnks abt thm... hum sab haar chuke hai  maata k maate giri se...

sick n tired yaar...
pata nahi kab kuch naya dekhne ko milega..?? n interview mein they say abhi bohot kuch new aane wala hai...pata nahi what thet refer to...😕😕
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

sick n tired yaar...
pata nahi kab kuch naya dekhne ko milega..?? n interview mein they say abhi bohot kuch new aane wala hai...pata nahi what thet refer to...😕😕

u r talking hina interview india frousm kya bahut kuch aane wali hai spice really fed hogaya yaar binday spice dekheke and really akshi strong hoke bindya ko pakade and sabke saamne usko taaunt kare really i want to see this
JAYA_09 thumbnail
just i wnat to throw something on bindya and her mom's face yar besharam log really how they stasrted creating problem in naskh life sp akshi how long she vl suffer like this
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just disaster; YR really has hit a new low at least for me. Bindiya se zyaada G3 pe ghussa aaraha hai😡 Itna seva karthi hai bahu but she just couldn't control herself today. Jo mann mein aaya bol diya; bahu kabhi bhi kaamchor thi?How can you just blindly go by Bindiya? Ab yeh maate maafi maangne jayegi aur G3 uski aarti utaregi🤢

Yes, Akshara needed a wakeup call but itni khator ho saktha hai koyi? Akshara needed this zor ka jatka; maybe this is a faster cure, uski guruma ki daant se fut se Akshara normal but fir bhi I absolutely detest such a shock treatment. Munna tried so hard to make her come around, pyaar se & the girl was responding. Sab popat by the 2, G3 and her asli beti Bindiya😡

Ananya's fever is a blessing for Akshara or is it? Hope Varsha doesn't blame her for it Lekin kuch bhi ho saktha hai, I won't be surprised with the way things are going. Sab milke Akshara ko torment karo😡 Aur maate's only jawab will be😭 Kuch nahi ho saktha hai; we have ourselves to blame for watching this crap🤢

kool_namrata thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Just disaster; YR really has hit a new low at least for me. Bindiya se zyaada G3 pe ghussa aaraha hai😡 Itna seva karthi hai bahu but she just couldn't control herself today. Jo mann mein aaya bol diya; bahu kabhi bhi kaamchor thi?How can you just blindly go by Bindiya? Ab yeh maate maafi maangne jayegi aur G3 uski aarti utaregi🤢

Yes, Akshara needed a wakeup call but itni khator ho saktha hai koyi? Akshara needed this zor ka jatka; maybe this is a faster cure, uski guruma ki daant se fut se Akshara normal but fir bhi I absolutely detest such a shock treatment. Munna tried so hard to make her come around, pyaar se & the girl was responding. Sab popat by the 2, G3 and her asli beti Bindiya😡

Ananya's fever is a blessing for Akshara or is it? Hope Varsha doesn't blame her for it Lekin kuch bhi ho saktha hai, I won't be surprised with the way things are going. Sab milke Akshara ko torment karo😡 Aur maate's only jawab will be😭 Kuch nahi ho saktha hai; we have ourselves to blame for watching this crap🤢

I agree with you...this has become so repitative...in last one week i coudnt see anytrhing new...its sameting again and again...ya seriously akshara needs a zor ka jhatka...nd i hope by nxt week she will...but more than her bindiya needs it...i have a feeling either daddaji or naitik s gonna teach her and her mom a nice lesson...cant cvs plan somthing new...rashmis wedding is coming out to be same as nandini's except rituraj is nt here bt gunwanti is dere...😆...i feel watching a recap...cvs wake up...there are so many things to show other than bindiya crap...🤢
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

sari its aboltely right yaar really akshi i think after the promo shown cv's show akshi kuch strong and give back what all bindya did hto her and really akshi jhatke ke bahut zaroorat hai really akshi leke jaake antartica ka chodo yaar really i hve the feeling last year becoz of bindya naksh were thrown out  by gay3 really dj or nasitik should do he sam e thing the way ehey treat akshi and akshi doing all the work careo fanu and carof hosue work and list bhi kiya lekin really sarita binday ke upar acid ka jaisa kuch strong dalne ke mann kiya sorry guiys dont wnt to harm anyone jsut really cv;s wake up akdhi strong karo want to see soemthing spice akshi giving back to bindya  monkey and her mom uske bache langoor[chota] bindya jaisa
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys one question to cv's VL NAKSH SHOWN HAPPILY TOGETHEROR THEY VL SHOW THAT NAKSH HAPPY LAST DAY OF THE DAY WHEN SERIAL ENDING JSUT FOR A PHOTO SAKE WAHT DO U FEEL GUYS
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beautiful16

evn i hav 0 expectations frm aksh... itna kuch hua bt she never opened her mouth,... toh ab kya kholegi... i remember naitik's dialogue whn he said he was amazed wid her tat despite all the ill-treatmnt g3 & co gave her, she still thnks abt thm... hum sab haar chuke hai  maata k maate giri se...

Aksh ne taan liya hai ki woh sirf sorry bolegi...sorry ke alawa kuch nahi bolegi 👎🏼. Bindiya is stupid...she just wants to be called a good bahu by all...sirf aksh ko neecha dikhana chahti hai and maate is giving her all the opportunities in the world by not speaking up🥱.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: --Nishita--

Aksh ne taan liya hai ki woh sirf sorry bolegi...sorry ke alawa kuch nahi bolegi 👎🏼. Bindiya is stupid...she just wants to be called a good bahu by all...sirf aksh ko neecha dikhana chahti hai and maate is giving her all the opportunities in the world by not speaking up🥱.

Aksh's character will never change; they are banking on Akshara sympathizers. Kuch had tak everyone will sympathize but this is now borderline stupid🤢 Why would anyone tolerate so much without ever pushing back? She was the front runner in canceling the batwara; unke bina hum kuch bhi nahi hai, Naithik Kaash G3 felt the same way, DJ se bheekh maang rahi thi when she couldn't feed her Munna😡