Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG OMG Maan Purchased the house

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG OMG ... Maan Purchased the house ...😆 

me so happy ... loved this twist ... 😊

knowing maan ... we should have guessed that maan would do some thing like this so that he can be close to his meeshti ...

no wonder ...  he was so cool when geet gave him the info that the money lender sold the house to some one ... He was not at all worried😆😆😆 

Kya dimaag lagaya maan ... bechari geet she could not even have guessed that maan purchased the house ... 😆

would love to see the expressions on every ones faces when thy see that maan is the new owner of the house ...

BTW - lucky & mama did  a great job today ... Lucky is a guy with gud heart & better thinking ability that tejji ... proved today that he knows what is wrong & what is right ...

no wonder beeji does not like lucky ... coz lucky is not like her ...
tejji is like her ... that's why she likes tejji more ...😡

I was 🤣 when bechara mama got the thappad ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn it 😡😡😡the cable ... no power for the last 5 min ...😡😡😡missed the scene after nandi walks into geet's room ...😭😭😭but as i saw the precap ... so could get the scene ...

so now that maan purchased the house ...😆now he can live in there with shaan se ... maan se 😆& even in geet ka bed room ... as her hubby dear 😉poora planning karke aaya ... 😆😆😆😉😉😉now no one can ask him to  leave ...😆

we will see this tomorrow that maan is the person who purchased the house ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghspmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he wazzz lukin damn hawwwt😉
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he was looking hot...
And First step as MSK this is the great one..
Then this family will not be moving to Delhi...
We will miss mamaji and lucky
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
U r right heroji only purchased d house he has' shatir dimag' & d precap was damn hot.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now everythings in MSK's hands & that stupid tejji & beeji can't du anything
Loved how lucky got revenge on mama for splitting maaneet up😆
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghspmaniac

he wazzz lukin damn hawwwt😉

agree ... just saw the coming up scene ... it was so so hottt 😆
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: prava55663

he was looking hot...
And First step as MSK this is the great one..
Then this family will not be moving to Delhi...
We will miss mamaji and lucky

yes prava ... he def was looking great ... mindblowing step ... sabhi ke hosh ud jayenge 😆 the family amy not move to delhi ... but i guess ... nandi will b going ... mamaji & lucky & pammi ... i like these 3 ... lacchi is also fine ... never liked beeji though ... since MJHT ...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
cant wait, looks like cvies realised that balwant needed to go and msk needed a dhamaka entry, wow love todays episode
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cant wait, looks like cvies realised that balwant needed to go and msk needed a dhamaka entry, wow love todays episode..maan akhir maan hai jab geet indian paint main job karny gai to maan indian paint kharred liya or ab jab gget maasi k ghar ruki to maan ny ghar khareed liya wah maan geet ko kabhi akela nahi choor sakta👏thats y i love maan
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes hima i too realized that lucky is a sweetheart he is a naive person by nature and its obvious see teji always shouts, shouts and shouts that causes the evaporation and fumes and the brain vaporizes gradually due to heat with temperature 99999999999999999*C so how could he use the upper chamber called brain🤣wow yup msk was indeed looking hawwwtliciously cool😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍while talking to his geet-omg omg omg and the jaanleva smile appears on his sensual lips when he saw geet's name on his mobile's screen!!!omg omg omg omg omg☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu
Edited by Mllu.N - 12 years ago