Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fezana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank God that at long last the Cvs have woken up from their sleep and have brought the old MSK back again. I was just watching the precap again and again. it was so good to see MSK in his office attire (Gajani style look), his black car (which I had missed so much) and his entourage. Gr8 to see business tycoon MSK back in action again. Don't know why but I have a feeling that he will not stay in Amritsar but will take them back to Delhi. Its just a thought. Not sure if it turns out that way. But if they want to continue to show MSK in his tycoon avatar they will somehow have to shift the scene to Delhi and KC. Maybe keeping Beeji and Co with him may make them realise what a gr8 guy he actually is. Let's see what the CVs have thought out.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fezana

Thank God that at long last the Cvs have woken up from their sleep and have brought the old MSK back again. I was just watching the precap again and again. it was so good to see MSK in his office attire (Gajani style look), his black car (which I had missed so much) and his entourage. Gr8 to see business tycoon MSK back in action again. Don't know why but I have a feeling that he will not stay in Amritsar but will take them back to Delhi. Its just a thought. Not sure if it turns out that way. But if they want to continue to show MSK in his tycoon avatar they will somehow have to shift the scene to Delhi and KC. Maybe keeping Beeji and Co with him may make them realise what a gr8 guy he actually is. Let's see what the CVs have thought out.

Good thought from you but i feel he is not going to take them back. I think he bought the house and going to give that tej and show what is his place. May be in this period he have same interesting games with those guys😆
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yep Veena - our MSK is bACCKKCKKK 🥳
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

yep Veena - our MSK is bACCKKCKKK 🥳

yup he is back me sooo happy.Thank goddd😊
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely right. Tej ko kaha pata who is MAAN SINGH KHURANA. Wo to sirf Balwant Singh ko janta he. Agar usne ab MSK ko office attire me, black car se utarte bhi dekha na to behosh ho jayega. Waiting for the episode tonight.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuandavi

Absolutely right. Tej ko kaha pata who is MAAN SINGH KHURANA. Wo to sirf Balwant Singh ko janta he. Agar usne ab MSK ko office attire me, black car se utarte bhi dekha na to behosh ho jayega. Waiting for the episode tonight.

Oh dear dear tej behoosh ho ya nahi hum to zaroor honewalen hai and ab ho bhi jayein hai precap se😆
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
omggg..i watched that precap so many times...he looks so damn hot in black...can't wait for it :)
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

omggg..i watched that precap so many times...he looks so damn hot in black...can't wait for it :)

Yes GC looks hot in black. He is sooo hottt
Agree with u.
I am toh super-duper happy.
Finally MSK is back with a bang.
Yeh 9:30 kab bajenge.
I can't wait.
Jab precap itna killing tha toh epi. Toh maar hi daalega.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

Agree with u.
I am toh super-duper happy.
Finally MSK is back with a bang.
Yeh 9:30 kab bajenge.
I can't wait.
Jab precap itna killing tha toh epi. Toh maar hi daalega.

yes sahi kaha episode maar dalaega humko. Aaj yahan GF mortuary honewala hai