India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Hum Tv back with a bang:) (Page 2)

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
yea i agree wid u  coz i also watched Qaid e tanhai last..and now im only watching mera naseeb...waiting for these new dramas..coz my exams r abt to finish tooSmile lukin 4wrd to mohabat rooth jaye gi n Akbari Asghari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeph

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Im super excited for the new Hum tv dramas..I just finished watching Mein Abdul Qadir hoon, n now currently watching mera Naseeb..

The reasons why i love Hum Tv dramas
-AMAZING video quality..so fresh, its like im watching a movie, the lighting everything
-background music for the dramas i have watched thus far, go so well with the drama
- and the BEST thing is that it runs at the same pace in the whole world, the episode that plays in the USA, plays in Pakistan! unlike other channels, where they show dramas here in USA, after once they are over in Pakistan...so its current for us..

Just seen Mastani Mahi..i will check out another episode to give my final verdict..but i love how the cast is super passionate abt their drama

Meeph

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Im super excited for the new Hum tv dramas..I just finished watching Mein Abdul Qadir hoon, n now currently watching mera Naseeb..

The reasons why i love Hum Tv dramas
-AMAZING video quality..so fresh, its like im watching a movie, the lighting everything
-background music for the dramas i have watched thus far, go so well with the drama
- and the BEST thing is that it runs at the same pace in the whole world, the episode that plays in the USA, plays in Pakistan! unlike other channels, where they show dramas here in USA, after once they are over in Pakistan...so its current for us..

Just seen Mastani Mahi..i will check out another episode to give my final verdict..but i love how the cast is super passionate abt their drama

can u please describe thora sa..What was the end of abdul Qadir..I watche dit on and off so curious

Egjhactly my point...The story is not monotonous..You know,They bring up different topics.I mean Quaed e tanhai was such an amazing topic to write a drama on..Waoa//
And the title track is well suited
We have so much talent in pakistan..Its amazing
We just need to project it in the right mannerWink

RagMasta

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hmmm.. I watched all the new shows on Hum Tv!

Mastana Mahi was ok actually.. Mehreen Raheel is yet to impress me! her character seems to be very childish and wanting to be mature too.. lets see if further episodes improve

AA-- The comedy hasnt started yet, so im waiting for that! plus Sanam's character isnt the goody two shoes one, she's got a mischievious glint in her eyes lol wont be surprised if shes the one who was smoking lol

@MRJT: I didnt expectt anything from this show.. but damn this one turned out to be excellent! theres something about this show that i really liked.. but its definitely not the love story . cant wait for the next one!

Momina duraid always comes up with short shows with good stories, should be fun to watch along with her mera naseeb!
Matlab theres a new show to watch evry Thu-Sun!
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hum TV onli channel i have on ma TV !! n im So happy watchin all those amazin Shows !! 
watchin so many shows !!! hum tv Matinee Maza is showin Mere Pass Pass !! Loved tht Show ! now they showin its sequel amazin !! 
akbhari asghari fab! Mastana mahin fab ! Lovin Mohabbat rut Jaye Tu !! 
n Mere Khwab reza reza !! Aye dashte Junoon, Kaisi yeh Deewangi ! Palki !! wooow so many fab Shows !! 

n theres 1 more channel TV 1 !! I watch Zard Paatay sa yeh Dil WOOW Love tht show ! 

RagMasta

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@ AG4U ! L hahahahahhahahaha even i was thinkin same ROFL !! cuz the other chic seems like she doesnt lie ! so i think it is Sanam ROFL
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Hum TV onli channel i have on ma TV !! n im So happy watchin all those amazin Shows !! 
watchin so many shows !!! hum tv Matinee Maza is showin Mere Pass Pass !! Loved tht Show ! now they showin its sequel amazin !! 
n Mere Khwab reza reza !! Aye dashte Junoon, Kaisi yeh Deewangi ! Palki !! wooow so many fab Shows !! 

n theres 1 more channel TV 1 !! I watch Zard Paatay sa yeh Dil WOOW Love tht show ! 

what is your top 3?Embarrassed
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

what is your top 3?Embarrassed
Top 3 :O ? !!! hard question !!! 
well u knw i never watched Paki Shows !! KAM was ma 1st paki shows n now i found this channel on ma TV n started watchin rest !! 
welll Top 3? 
hmmm 
Mere Naseeb -Lovin it !! 
Mere Khwab Reza Reza !! Hate Zainab buh love sofi n Hasan! 
Mohabbat ruth Jaye to !!! 1st when i watched the Promo !! i was not intrested buh woow 1st epi was Fabo !!! 

n thn Akbari asghari, Mastana Mahii, Palki !! 

RagMasta

Go to top