India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Quite boring today...(26.5.11) (Page 3)

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling, a bad feeling, that durgesh will do something so that raman wins the elections.. its durgesh's ultimate goal to ruin the family afterall..  and what better way to do it than destroying its basic foundation, from deep inside...

i think raman is a very grey shaded character in the story... he will fall pray to durgesh's plan.. realise his mistake but it'll be too late to save the family from whatever problem they will face...

something tells me, that gulaal will be the one to save the family from durgesh wrath in such a manner, that even durgesh will turn good in the end... cos even durgesh is a grey shaded character... 

and about kesar-gul track... i have no clue and i don't even want to have one... i want this to be the best.. i have very high expectations from this track and i sincerely hope the CVs dont disappoint me..Tongue

Edited by shalini92 - 26 May 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystikalansuya12

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
With Talli being enlightened I guess we will have Tsunami in Talsagra..that girl whines so much..and when she comes to know it is Gulaal she is going to just bring another flood in TalsagraLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

i have a feeling, a bad feeling, that durgesh will do something so that raman wins the elections.. its durgesh's ultimate goal to ruin the family afterall..  and what better way to do it than destroying its basic foundation, from deep inside...

i think raman is a very grey shaded character in the story... he will fall pray to durgesh's plan.. realise his mistake but it'll be too late to save the family from whatever problem they will face...

something tells me, that gulaal will be the one to save the family from durgesh wrath in such a manner, that even durgesh will turn good in the end... cos even durgesh is a grey shaded character... 
..Tongue

I agree Shalini 92

I usually surf the hindi soap-opera channels for a way relax at the end of a workday or as a social bonding experience with my MIL or mother.  I follow serials very intermittently, often not watching episodes for weeks, knowing that I might not be missing much apart from some more pujas, weddings and saas-bahu type encounters.

I tuned into Gulaal because of its unusual backdrop (supposedly Kutch), its colorful imagery and the water-diviner story.  As a person with more than a passing interest in Films, Anthropology and sociology and also having worked in rural India, I was fascinated by the bold concepts being portrayed by what seemed an extremely strong cast of actors - none of whom (except Sushanth Singh) I had seen before.  Some of the iconography was compelling - for e.g., Bahuchara mata is a goddess deity known only to some pockets of India - her significance to the Hijra community is immense.  Similarly it was the depiction of Durgesh as a force to be reckoned with that caught my interest. Usually the LGBT community are laughingstock in TV/cinema. 

"and about kesar-gul track... i have no clue and i don't even want to have one... i want this to be the best.. i have very high expectations from this track and i sincerely hope the CVs dont disappoint me"

As the story took its twists and turns, I lost interest when gulaal married (sweet and ideal) and then was widowed (tragic)- it seemed like a run of the mill story about abusive inlaws shot with exceptional cinematography.  However the Deeyarvattu itself was an interesting step and then again came this long bout of prepping for a school play about Krishna Leela - again I lost interest...till Neil Bhatt (all the women in my family like him) stepped in and the drama stepped up again.  Now all the threads are connecting and I see the significance of the Krishna Leela.  Yes, I too would be disappointed if the serial took the path well travelled. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fansharneil92_Avatarana_

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trifolia

Originally posted by shalini92

..Tongue

I agree Shalini 92

I usually surf the hindi soap-opera channels for a way relax at the end of a workday or as a social bonding experience with my MIL or mother.  I follow serials very intermittently, often not watching episodes for weeks, knowing that I might not be missing much apart from some more pujas, weddings and saas-bahu type encounters.

I tuned into Gulaal because of its unusual backdrop (supposedly Kutch), its colorful imagery and the water-diviner story.  As a person with more than a passing interest in Films,
Anthropology and sociology and also having worked in rural India, I was fascinated by the bold concepts being portrayed by what seemed an extremely strong cast of actors - none of whom (except Sushanth Singh) I had seen before.  Some of the iconography was compelling - for e.g., Bahuchara mata is a goddess deity known only to some pockets of India - her significance to the Hijra community is immense.  Similarly it was the depiction of Durgesh as a force to be reckoned with that caught my interest. Usually the LGBT community are laughingstock in TV/cinema. 

"and about kesar-gul track... i have no clue and i don't even want to have one... i want this to be the best.. i have very high expectations from this track and i sincerely hope the CVs dont disappoint me"

As the story took its twists and turns, I lost interest when gulaal married (sweet and ideal) and then was widowed (tragic)- it seemed like a run of the mill story about abusive inlaws shot with exceptional cinematography.  However the Deeyarvattu itself was an interesting step and then again came this long bout of prepping for a school play about Krishna Leela - again I lost interest...till Neil Bhatt (all the women in my family like him) stepped in and the drama stepped up again.  Now all the threads are connecting and I see the significance of the Krishna Leela. 
Yes, I too would be disappointed if the serial took the path well travelled. 

really??? although i am just a 12 std graduate, applying for unis right now, i am so keen in knowing and studying Anthropology.. it seems so interesting.. i am quite a voracious reader, so i read anything and everything that captures my interest.. i didn't quite read extensively on social customs and all, but the indian customs fascinate me the most.. wow! i hope you'll continue to grace ur presence here at the forum and enlighten us every now and then... i would soak up any knowledge u throw on me like a sponge!Tongue

there's no way it's gonna happen. you see, the background of the story is so unique, and the pairing is so extraordinary with unrivaled cinematography, i'm sure we'll see a one-of-a-kind story here. Embarrassed its just the extent of how mind-blowing the ending would be, i am worried about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ansuya12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index