Gulaal

Quite boring today...(26.5.11)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing the precap yesterday I thought more would have happened today but the scene came right at the end and for the first time Jamuna Kaki made things worse for Gul-Kes  She blamed Gulaal for creating a rift between the two brothers by convincing Dushyant to stand against Raman in the elections. Needless to say Kesar got really angry, to the extent that he vowed to make Raman win πŸ˜•  So GK only go further apart. I really hope this election crap doesn't go on for too long!

Gulaal was an idiot for consoling Talli again πŸ₯± Good thing is that Talli is going to look for the 'love' signs from Kesar πŸ€£ Whether his eyes look for a certain someone and how he is around that person so I think Talli will find out before GK realize themselves. Also, while packing her clothes Gulaal put the chunar in her suitcase by mistake. Luckily Talli didn't see and Gulaal took it out in time.

GOOD PART: Gulaal noticing the anger in Kesar though most of the time she avoids eye contact. Love the tension :)

PRECAP: PoonamBa telling Gulaal that Kesar is her husband but Gulaal basically tells her to shut up
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia.khan thumbnail
thank u reemz...πŸ˜‰ Yeah boring episode today, and the next episodes will be more about Kesar vs Gulal...😑 all the election crap...😑 

The funny thing was that she was really scared of Kesar today. She was shocked when she heard his voice... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I found the part boring to. Not much happened!! :/

Maybe in 2 parts we will get a clear picture of this.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Saddiakhan

thank u reemz...πŸ˜‰ Yeah boring episode today, and the next episodes will be more about Kesar vs Gulal...😑 all the election crap...😑 

The funny thing was that she was really scared of Kesar today. She was shocked when she heard his voice... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If Talli is to see these signs then there must be some GK goodies waiting for us!πŸ˜‰

Yeh she seems quite frightened of Kesar πŸ€£
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arey yaar y this election mess came in between ...if kesar will supoort raman he will surely lose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† one is brat other is criminal who's gonna support them noone...and our noble prize contender will support D and d will win... meaning more tension between gulaal and kesar... me so want to see some magical momments between two...but the probs are both are stubborn😑😑😑😑 headstrong and always chose wrong ppl ...🀒🀒🀒
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for letting us know Reemz. So wont expect too much from todays epi.
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gulaal is like a brick wall against which Kesar keeps banging his head .  Kesar needs anger management classes.  Gulaal is also the classic enabler - one should be telling Talli to focus on her studies - not feeding her candy floss dreams.  If Gulaal were truly strong, she would have told this girl to go be independent and get a life.  When is Sudha going to wake u and actually play the role of a responsible mother?  Somebody who used to be as intelligent as Sudha has also become a Gulaal-Zombie.  Now this Chunni person giving her vishesh gyan to Talli...turning Talli into an amateur psychoanalyst!!! Uff yes, the episode today was mildly irritating and yes Gulaal was the primary trouble maker.  JK as usual got everything right - except she mixed up the brothers - it is Dushyanth and Kesar who have a rift...

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear,😊
so  noting much happened,
and kesar n gulaal on a  war over the election😳
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

If Talli is to see these signs then there must be some GK goodies waiting for us!πŸ˜‰

Yeh she seems quite frightened of Kesar πŸ€£

🀣 πŸ€£ Talli should be ready...πŸ˜†
she will get a big shock...πŸ˜†
Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I noticed that to,
I think the fear there BCs kesar can blurb out anything! & if he claims her as a wife, everyone will agree! At the same time talli & suda will think of betraying!!!

& of course his raw anger will leave her no where.

Xx