khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching today's episode...i thnk there is somethng worse gng to come ahead,someone changed the letter abha wrote to karan abt her and ranchod's marriage and pratibha is just acting stupid she still hates abha...i cant believe this even though karan is back...now abha shuld get ready to face the devastating situation...will karan behave the same as he did in sanskaar issue????after knowing the truth😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Does Pratibha wants a slap? Why is she still giving cold shoulder to Abha even after Karan's return? She don't wish to take part in Abha's happiness who never gave her happiness? Looks like Pratibha had some memory lost till she forgot how Abha rescued her, chased Yasodra and fight to keep the family united and made her join back with the family when the whole family was against her believing to Yasodra's story and she can now hate Abha? Its understood that Shelly is against Abha since start but i can't forgive Pratibha who has forgotten everything Abha has done for her! ðŸ˜¡
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If anything, Abha should be upset with Pratibha .. she's the one who started the whole second marriage idea for Abha...

but Abha isn't ... Pratibha's over-reacting
melissa05 thumbnail
Yeah. I just hate Pratibha now. how can she forget all the things that Abha done for her??? God!!!!!!!!!!!!
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i do not feel to right any comment on this topic, pratibha is just stupid, she do not love abha, she is the culprit, pratibha needs her sister yasdhora who was selfish, who took her position in SB.   She will never realise what abha had done to her, abha was always supporting her and taking care of her.  she is worst then shelly,  i have stopped watching the show.
Nadia123 thumbnail
Yeah, I've also stopped watching it... I am bored with the storylines - first Shelly is not caught even after killing an unborn baby, Pratibha being plain idiotic and Ranchod with his broken heart...
Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope that aabha tells everything to karan. in front of everyone.

I think  ranchod changed the letter.

and someone needs to stop pratibha's behavior. it's not fair to aabha.
aabha risks her life and what did she got in return. this kinda crap.
with such a mother in law you don't need any enemys.

what shelly is doing right now... eventually it is going to backfire.

karan is sooo stupid that he is keeping his mouth shut. he is thinking about his mother and asmi. ok i understand
but there is really no difference with shelly being or not being in that house.
what will asmi lose.. a mother who is not even taking care of her. remember aabha did everything.

last but not least aabha...
she needs to tell karan everything asap. otherwise he'll find out by someone else.
if this happen karan sab ke band baja deenge!!
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can someone please give Pratiba a tight slap!
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ugggh this is so once again getting irritating and stupid. 
pratibhas ridiculous behaviour(so her sugary act towards abha was just for her own benefit that she gives her a grandchild).

karans  forgiving of shelly( what ??? . doc was right . he is still not mentally right.) shelly is trying he says. trying what ????. ive obviously missed something

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hate pratibha...😡🤢