Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [5.71%]
42 [60.00%]
21 [30.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [4.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

this has nothing  to do with being an Archan fan or not .I am an Archna fan but if she does something  wrong I go more heavy on her than I go on anyone else ...
I think her  constantly saying to savita ' I will care for sachu more than my own baby ' is ver ywrong and she is doing this to please savita ...loo k at how savita smiles with relief . ..savita should not even be asking  this question .. very unfair ..

No one put a gun over Archu's head to please anyone...This is her own doing...As she has done it b4 to Savita, Mannu, Shrav, Varshu and others...

I myself gave her compliment for answering assertively w/o being afraid to Savita's premature question..I also try to be objective..As soon as Savita found out that this stomach ache is not something new she herself was concerned and afraid for Archu & the baby...Asking Mannu to get in touch with the doctor..Savita would have never asked her to bring water, cook or clean had she known abt Archu's problems...As Archu also is roaming around as if nothing is wrong so how is Savita to know abt it?They just moved in to Ds home 2 days back..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSeverTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I vote for Savita Aai today. I liked how she showed lots of concern today for her bahu, she really is concerned for Archana. As far as Savita clling Sulochana, I really don't care I guess she probabaly should have so Archana would listen. Now Savita upset me in 1 part today, the part when Savita asked Archana if she is going to love Schu as much a sh er own baby. And I blame Archana double for saying she would take care of Sachu even more than her own kid. Now I know for a fact that Archana does not care much about her baby at all. he loves Sachu way more, she is always doing stuff for others and now it's time she think of her own child. Manav was good today, we did not see him much today. Instead of ArMan scens today I guess we had more ArSav scenes today. ArSav scenes are good and while it is good to see Savita accpeting Archana, I still thought it was  bit selfish of her to expect Archana to love Sachu and care for him even more than her own baby. I a m not against Archana loving Sachu or even taking care of him,. But she should not prioritize Sachu over her own baby, she should treat both of therm equally. But my vote does go to Savita today, she was very concerned and she does care about her bahu now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSeverSunoNa...Dabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
One thing I don't undertand is why Dharmesh and Shibu would be behind this matter of Satish going to jail. I thought is Manav who they hate, why would Dharmesh try to get Satish in trouble?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
How are you dong divya?Smile

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

How are you dong divya?Smile

oh good bhalla, how bout u?. 
Just thinking which episode will persuade me to stop watching this serialLOL

bhallarox

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

One thing I don't undertand is why Dharmesh and Shibu would be behind this matter of Satish going to jail. I thought is Manav who they hate, why would Dharmesh try to get Satish in trouble?

Dint u watch yest epi?? u did the written update na?? forgot dharmesh and satish convo??LOL

Dharmesh tells Satish that the world is very small and to only have enemies when you can. Dharmesh leaves and Satish looks angry.

Edited by Ankifan - 26 May 2011 at 3:15pm

bhallarox

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Dint u watch yest epi?? u did the written update na?? forgot dharmesh and satish convo??LOL

Ooohh Bhalla !!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxSunoNa...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
someone should complai nabout these writers .How can they come up with such unrealistic tracks ..
say Manav said ' I don't care about my wife , nothing  but a silly  lamb she is ...save my baby  Ouch ' ..
Ok , then how could they save the baby ...baby is only 2 or 3 months old ...Confused

SunoNa...

Go to top