Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: archanamanav

I think  this lady doctor works for dharmu..🤓..she is after manav asking loads of money each time..🤔

That is a brilliant thought ..   😲  ..👏
Now why don't  I think of something  so clever ...
gaurimisha thumbnail

see..that is the right statement..😆

yup...in retrospection,that is it.😆😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: umayal

Instead of telling dont want to go the doctor , she would have told we can consult other doctor, as this doctor is still not diagnosing what the problem is.

Do u think changing doctor will make any difference?? 
U remember savita's doctor?? Even without diagonising savita, she came up with a solution.
In PR land doctors are excelling in their diagnosis.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

That is a brilliant thought ..   😲  ..👏
Now why don't  I think of something  so clever ...

and i think she is shibu's sister..🤣
gaurimisha thumbnail

and i think she is shibu's sister..🤣

🤣🤣
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aren't sonography results given out immediately?? like they scan and they can print out the copy immediately.. atleast that's wat i thought... its been so long since those tests were taken...

savita who has given birth 3 times and also taken care of shravani is allowing archu to bring water in that pail all the way up the stairs... even after she is screaming in pain the bunch of chawl cats are debating whether or not to call the doc... bunch of idiots... archu takes the cake.. she is still telling manav not to call the doc...

the fetus is gonna walk out angry one day... 😡 it  has had enough...

archu has nt even crossed her 1st trimester and savita and she are discussing abt sachin and the new kid.. anyways it is not fair to expect armaan to love sachu the same way as their own  kid.. 

damo needs to be whacked... he must be admitted to rehab,...

sulo/vaishu belong to 1950's era... today when women like sushmita are single mom to 2 girls... they are still thinking abt baap ka naam? agreed sushmita is a star and these guys are middle class.. but the comparison the Cvs made with that other women's kid was horrible 

if a women is widowed then wat?? wnt she send her kids to school then? is this a reason to go back to tolerate a cheater?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

yup umi...I voted for Archu...I do still luv her.only why r leads so sillyyy...its irritating to see them behave so immaturely at times.

akka...🤗...how r u?

hey GM...
 Me too , love her despite  of everything ...

But to Piya and Usha who would like to know  why I am being so hard on her ...Usha , do you remember when you found out that you were pregnant . what was the first thing yo u did ??
 Started treating yourself better , right ??

That is why I am so angry with her ...
To be honest today I am a little less angry because I think I know why she is not telling manav about her condition...This doctor is like thinking  that money grows on trees ...she is always, 25000 , 50000 or now even 2 lakhs ...😲
bloody hell, obviously Archana would be scared  to tell Manav that she is not well...

I am actually happy with her  for the reply she gave to savita today ..Terrible of Savita to start  this ,even before the poor kid is born ..Sachu is everything  , but this baby is already being downgraded  ...pathetic ...

Savita  should be grateful that Manav and Archana are doing  so much for Sachu , it is not their zimmedari at all...Sachu  is Sharavni's child ...not theirs ...

I am angry at Archana for not caring about herself and her body , she is carrying a child but she is too busy pleasing others ...

I am angry at Manav for not being a good provider for his wife and his child when they needed the medical attention ...He was there for Shraavni, Varsha, Vaishali , Vandita ...all the time  for Sulochna , Savita ..How well he took care of sachu ...
The only person who he doesn't have money to take care of  is his own child  and his wife ...
Shame on him ...
Why are they not showing him asking  Vinod for the money back ...because he  doesn't wish to spoil his image in front of the Kaarnjkars ...even if it kills his child ...

that is why I am saying that they don't deserve to have children ..Savita wil lalways be sitting on their heads anyway , making  sure that Sachu should come before anyone else ...why then even bring another little life in this  world and then treat him / her so bad ...

Let them only take care of Sachu ..And then let Sharavni come back and take him ...that would be fantastic ...then  only they will know  how foolish they have been ...😈

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
me too , angry with damodar today ...😡
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

yup umi...I voted for Archu...I do still luv her.only why r leads so sillyyy...its irritating to see them behave so immaturely at times.

Yes di, what to do. anyways we have started watching this for her. so we always love her.

yes even I was angry at her silly doings and her negligence part in child's issue, but then
while seeing her at the hospital in promo, I feel pity for her to see her in that state.  felt sad to see archu like that. and for the kid I was like 😭
And even when she was struggling today, I was like go soon to the doc as if she is real 😳. but we all know what archu did. 😡.

She is giving pain to herself in name of love for her husband.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys the update should be rady in about a half an hour😊