Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 33)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
21 [30.00%]
42 [60.00%]
4 [5.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Also Di whatever they show in the promos is always different.. So we will hope for the best Embarrassed.. And I still cant believe Manav will fall for any other girl... If that is the Case I think even Sushant will quit the show and also take Ankita out of it.. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilahi_mera_JiyaSunoNa...

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Wat about this twist (dont throw rotten tomatoes or chappals on meOuchLOL):

Jay living in the same chawl, tried to get rid of Manav, dishum dishum near a cliffLOLLOLLOL, Jay beat Mannu black n blue n throw him in the sea. Mannu is carried away n lost his memory. Disappeared for a year. Archu on the other hand gets her baby n waiting for Mannu coz she doesn't believe he is dead. Mannu has a new life n a new girl in his life till Archu discovers the truth...

Ok very filmy n nonsensicalLOL Will never happen i'm sure.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavLovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Jay living in the same chawl, tried to get rid of Manav, dishum dishum near a cliffLOLLOLLOL, Jay beat Mannu black n blue n throw him in the sea. Mannu is carried away n lost his memory. Disappeared for a year. Archu on the other hand gets her baby n waiting for Mannu coz she doesn't believe he is dead. Mannu has a new life n a new girl in his life till Archu discovers the truth...

Di we have seen this as well.. KTH had similar track... LOL
What about Jay marrying Archana and Manav marrying the other girl may be his saviour or doc.. Serial ending with Apavitra Rishta Apavitra Rishta LOL.. But Di I somehow feel Manav will not do this.. Divya gave a very positive thought about the girl.. The girl Manav loves might be his daughter Thumbs Up

omshreejaanuSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

where did Jay go after doing all this??Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
CVs have onli one reason in their hand to stay still on top of the charts and its just ArMan. 

Watever nonsense track they show, half of us are bearing it only for them, the day they destroy that relation , im sure quiet a few will quit the show. 
There are many good shows coming up and the Cvs will have to compete so they aint doing anything foolish.

Even if they introduce a new girl, manav will not fall for her.

SBB is not reliable first of all, so it cant be believed.

May be a new girl in the post leap may come inmanav's life, she might fall for him, but manav, naWink

Edited by Ankifan - 27 May 2011 at 8:33am

omshreejaanumijanur

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
@Ankifan
Jay thought he'll get Archu in his nets but was unsuccessful. To keep himself busy he started harassing Varsha the crackpotLOLLOLLOL
Dont go with my tracks, i can b as crazy as PR CVs at times.

@Racchu
No worry, Tany Di prediction is gud. The second girl in Mannu's life wud b his baby girl. Only she can b competition to Archu. My personal experience is talkingWinkLOL

archanamanavLovePRSoham

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Guys all of u wanted to watch sushita's food food channel interview na, its posted in anki's fb page. watch it. quality is bad but in case u interested watch it

omshreejaanu

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

CVs have onli one reason in their hand to stay still on top of the charts and its just ArMan.

Watever nonsense track they show, half of us are bearing it only for them, the day they destroy that relation , im sure quiet a few will quit the show.
There are many good shows coming up and the Cvs will have to compete so they aint doing anything foolish.

Even if they introduce a new girl, manav will not fall for her.

SBB is not reliable first of all, so it cant be believed.

May be a new girl in the post leap may come inmanav's life, she might fall for him, but manav, naWink

i agree with you totally.archana &manav's relation is the foundation of our pavitra rishta.manay of us just see pr only for them.new girl can fall in love with manav.but if manav also fall for the girl.than it will be 8th wonders of the world.viewrs will surely reject this track.it can hit the existness of pr.i heared our old rival biddai will be back after the ipl at the same time slot.to compete with this kinds challange.archana manav's pavitra rishta is needed.only our manav archana have the ability to defeat this types challange by the strength of their relationship.

SunoNa...

Go to top