Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 32)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
21 [30.00%]
42 [60.00%]
4 [5.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
vote count back to almost 70 again ...
The bi weeekly TRPs are up too ...from 3.08 to 3.34

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 May 2011 at 6:57am

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I wanted to give my vote  to Archana.
Loved her answer to Savita about Sachin n her coming baby. Happy to see a smiling n calm Savita around Archana. A breath of fresh air indeed! A relief to our eardrumsLOL But Archu stupidity n carelesness is getting on my nerves. Why is she hell bent on ruining her health? Manav shud b more stern with her. does she has to go n fill water, wash clothes...
Uff Damo the drunkard! Really he is impossible. He drinks when he is miserable, he drinks when happy..LOL.Guess they'll have to carry him on their shoulders if ever ArMan's baby sees the dayOuch
No need to say that crackpot Varsha is as irritable as ever. Gosh this girl is a pressure cooker, ready to whistle at any timesSleepy When will she grow n stop throwing tantrums? It's true she must have been disappointed that the girl has been adopted but...Angry
Manav will have to find another 50,000 rupees!Ouch
Precap: Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavLovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Jaanu , till yesterday I was 98 % sure the baby is as good as dead but after hearing the news that Manav will have a new girl in his life and ' he will fall in love with her ' I don't think Archana will loose this baby ...
She is going to have a daughter ... and Manav will fall head over heels for her ' love at first sight ..

But the new entry will create problems between Manav and Archana as Archu will always care much more for Sachu and Manav will not like his baby getting neglected ...

I think this is what will happen .What do yo usay ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuIlahi_mera_Jiya

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Tanyaz]Jaanu , till yesterday I was 98 % sure the baby is as good as dead but after hearing the news that Manav will have a new girl in his life and ' he will fall in love with her ' I don't think Archana will loose this baby ...
She is going to have a daughter ... and Manav will fall head over heels for her ' love at first sight ..

But the new entry will create problems between Manav and Archana as Archu will always care much more for Sachu and Manav will not like his baby getting neglected ...

[/Q UOTE] tanya i m agree with u there is no news of mc how we decide it neg
omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Jaanu , till yesterday I was 98 % sure the baby is as good as dead but after hearing the news that Manav will have a new girl in his life and ' he will fall in love with her ' I don't think Archana will loose this baby ...

Another girl in Manav's life n him falling in love too!ShockedOuch
ImpossibleApprove
Ghocchu Mannu boy has eyes only for his peanut brain Archu. LOL
If it is said he gonna fall in love then it is only his baby girl. Papa Manav will fall head over heels in love with his girl giving her more importance than the wife for sure. Very very gud prediction Tany Di, u r just getting better n me rusting with days.
It is just a publicity stunt. U must b rightBig smile
Anyway this is has happened to me too. I'm like Shravni bet daddy n his laadli betiLOL n if ever i made her cry!God help me!Ouch

Edited by omshreejaanu - 27 May 2011 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavTanyaz

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
i can't belive it.manav will fall in love for a new girl.how can this happen.it will be a big contradiction with his charecter.if manav have to fall in love with some other girl.then he could fall in love with shravani.because that time manav archana were separated.he was engaged with shravani.but he didn't fall in love with her.because in the bottom of the heart of manav only archana name is written.he cried,he beared immense pain after losing his love.for archana he left house,beared the humilation of a gharjamai.how can all on a sudden the love is vanished.i never see a balaji show before pavitra rishta.it promised us freshness,unique pure love bond betwen a normal couple.if manav fall in love with other girl.than what kind of purity will left in pavitra rishta.that is a crazy thinking from cv.i hope they will think thousand time before ruin manav charecter.i won't accept any other jodi apert from our manav archana in pavitra rishta.
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Manav falling for another girl is just unbelievable... It will be Apavitra Rishta Dead
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
They might as well kill Manav's character than showing him fall for another girl...no one has done this ...Ajit, Satish , Manohar , Damodar ..LOL , no one yaar ..Even Dharmesh is not in love with Madhuri , if he has any feelings that is , they are only for Vaishali ...

Even Jaywant , after falling in love with Archana only is after her ...D'oh

so how can the best of the lot do something  this pathetic , that too after eloping with a girl and after she has publically rejected her family for him and done so much for him ...no way ...Manav can never do something so cruel to Archana  ...

When he goes to jail even for one day the news comes in telly buzz, how come  there is no news of a miscarriage ...
Somehow the doctors will save the baby and the 2 Lakh operation will be successful ...

Manv will fall in love with his baby girl  at first sight  itself ..In fact this new love in his life will be even more  than his love for Archana ...

and what about sachu's chaarcetr , why has that chaarcter been kept ..It will show the conflict when Archana will give more care to Sachu compared to the little girl Manav will not stand for this nonsense at all...

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 May 2011 at 8:10am

Go to top