Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
21 [30.00%]
42 [60.00%]
4 [5.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@ Varsha, such kinda scenes portrays our country in a poor light ... these CVs wanna make us believe that we still live in the 18th century  Angry such kinda thinking is almost extinct now, no one really thinks like taht atleast none that I know, and in a metro like Mimbai c'mon not even chawl ppl think like this and this lady seems to be from upper middle class ... there are divorce cases happening nowadays and children coming from broken homes, what's the big deal, maybe ppl gossip but m sure not in front of the kid , no one is that insensitive , by keeping the young girl locked in the house they are only creating an unhealthy atmosphere around her. Aargh these CVs Dead    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Didn't like Q&A session b/w Savita and Archana. These things are rather unsaid. 

I agree , even though I voted for Savita today for calling Sulochna , I did not like her questioning of Archana about where Archana's loyalties are , with sachu or with her own child ...

That was so unfair ...already she is putting  Archana in a situation like this .She knows Archana and  what she has already done for sachu ...how can she even ask her something  like this ...
Archana's answer was a nice one when she said that how cana mother differentiate between two children ...I was actually expecting  her to say ' of couse I will love sachu more than this baby ' .actually  she sort of did say it in a way ...

Poor little baby , feel so bad for him ...Cry

very unfair of savita ...

gaurimishaSunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Whether Savita should have asked that Q or not is debatable but it surely is very valid question..but it would not have arised if Sachu was with his mother...Seperate topic altogether..Hope Shrav comes back and takes Sachu...Baby needs his-her parents period..

I personally think Savita should have never asked Shrav to leave the child behind expecting Archu to raise him..ArMan were least concerned with Sachu until now...I loved the way Archu answered Savtia's question w/o being afraid but being assertive..

ArMan can't worry abt anything now..She is prego, baby is here...lets take care of it so she carries full term..No money or problems should change that fact..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevergaurimishaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Varsha .Sachu belongs to his  mother only .Shravni wanted to keep this child , she should  be with him ...
It is very very wrong of Manav not to tell his mother that she is doing  something  so wrong ...
He has so little money , he keeps paying for his susraal 's loans , buying gifts for his mother , spending to keep her happy , before he took care of his younger brother and sister ...now he has to look after his nephew ...he paid for his  entire medical expenses when Shravani was pregnant .He looked after Shraavni and sachu much much better than he looked after his own wife ..
No wonder he never has any money for Archana  or himself ...he has to spend it on so many other responsibilities ...how can he even think of having his own baby

Sachu deserves a better life , he should be with his  mother ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 12:08pm

gaurimishaSunoNa...

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I feel there's a very good chance of Shravni making a comeback, esp with Archu's own baby not surviving, all her love and attention will be for Sachhu (not implying that she would have differentiated if she had her own baby) and just when both Sachhu and kaki (ma) would bond big time Shravni will appear from nowhere to claim the kid and take him away  Ouch

gaurimishaSunoNa...Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

I feel there's a very good chance of Shravni making a comeback, esp with Archu's own baby not surviving, all her love and attention will be for Sachhu (not implying that she would have differentiated if she had her own baby) and just when both Sachhu and kaki (ma) would bond big time Shravni will appear from nowhere to claim the kid and take him away  Ouch
I agree , this will happen.
Maybe then Archna and manav will realize the  worth of their own child ..Archana keeps saying' sachu will be more cared for ' and manav too has no money to spend on his  own baby .They both have treated their baby so bad...
It would be great if Shravani comes and takes sachu away , he should be away from these 3 ( savita , Manav and Archana ) .

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 12:17pm

gaurimishaSunoNa...

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Tanya yr being too harsh on Archana LOL give the girl a chance she's not a bad person just light in the head LOL actually there's hardly any normal person in the D house, kaka toh died Unhappy wish he was alive such a strong personality and he adored Archu ... m sure he would have given some good advice Approve and both Savita n Damo were scared of him , they would have have atleast behaved.

gaurimishaSunoNa...Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Bad episode. voting for none. 

Manav needs to consult another doctor but cant expect that doctor to be good either.Angry
CVs in PR always show doctors to be useless.
Savita's doctor dint even diagnoise her properly but told savitas problem.
In PR they are showing that doctors are of no use, which is really wrong message.
This is for u CVs for showing doctors to be uselessThumbs Down.

i hated savita and archanas talks bout which baby is more important.
Disgusting track again CVs.

varsha doent even know that kids name and was getting so hyperAngry. She treats kids like toys.
Varsha needs to grow up first, she is still a spoilt brat child in her acts.
varsha first u grow up baby and then think of adopting a baby

Y was the orphanage female listening all the crap that varsha was talking?? 

everybody other than dharmesh,varsha,vaishu are impotents here. 
Onli evil people have the guts to face things here. 
Good people have to suffer and are shown like goats.

CVs really dono wat to do with vaishu, madhuri and dharmesh. They have messed up the track here. they are showing nonsense to cover this track.
 Looks like the CVs themselves are confused as wat to do with dharmesh.

Right from the time of archu and vaishu pregnancy wat has sulo done to them other than 
partying ?? Angry. wat a great momThumbs Down. Hats OFF to sulo. 

Archu is just not mentally and phisically prepared to be a mom and manav is just not financially prepared to be a dad.
Will they ever be prepared??

savita is a grand mom now yet she doesnt know how to take of archu??Shocked

Damo, wat to say bout him, Angry that scene was it required at all?? he is a namuna

CVs had onli satish left with them who was like a normal human being, now their eyes are on him.
satish is jailShocked. This was the last thing i expected.

According to the article jaywant stays in same chawl as of arman's, for sure its not the chawl where savita is.
Im 100% sure they will be thrown out of home again. 

final question to myself, y do i like the leads so much that im hooked to this crappy show and not able to quit watching it.D'oh

Edited by Ankifan - 26 May 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverLovePRSohamnikitagmcgaurimishaTanyaz

Go to top