Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 28)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
21 [30.00%]
42 [60.00%]
4 [5.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Just want to say that ArMan despite everything deserve their baby...it would be sad if the baby dies because it would be a child who died of poverty rather than ArMan's mahanta as people call it to be.  

This is trueThumbs Upthis doctor's only work is writing bills nd tellng evrythng is alright when nuthng is alrightD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by archanamanav

oh my god somebody did wrong written update on MC thing..ROFL..the doctor says if you insist on saving both mother and baby you will loose babies mother..ROFL..and these people said she said you have to chose either the baby or the mother..ROFL

Divs this is the actual promo, v dint understand the promo properli cos of wrong update
But on the whole he have to chose only one rytOuchbt still i dnt understand the doctor wants to take the baby out when she/he is just 3 months old...then the doc nd baby vll enter into guiness buk of world recordsLOL

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@bonnefille:

Hmmm good post.
Dont u think archana and manav sud have informed the doctor bout the hard push that archana had twice??
I feel that wud have helped the doctor analyse the problem better??

and i feel manav shouldnt have got released savita's jewels so soon as that money wud have been helpfull at the time of archana's pregnancy, he should know his priorities right??

and archu lifting water and all in such a state, shows ignorance towards her health , she needs to be more carefull as their financial stability is not good.
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I dont know bout the doctor but Ekta will surely enter that book with her creatives some dayD'oh 

-SushitaLover-

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArManFan1

U know their is a saying that "Never hide anything from doctors and lawyers"

I am angry on archu for many reasons and this is one, i sympathise her condition as she is hiding b'coz of manavs financial stability, but its necessary for a doctor to know that she has had a hard fall, that push was hard enough and it is from then that the pain is shown according to me.

The doctor might give someother treatment for it na if she says that.

If not Archu Manav should have told the doc about the hard falls.. It is not one but 2... Ouch.. Savita Aai pushed so hard that even Manav could not control Archana from falling and she immediately caught her tummy and then Mother India Varsha for the second time Angry

Yes agree y blame archu alone, manav was present both the times.

How will the doctor get to know that archu had had a hard push twice, they become so blind in their love for varshaAngry that watever she does they forget it
yes i agree with you. manav is also responsible along with archu in this.they should tell doctor about two throwing incidents which has happened to archu.they should n't ignore this incidents.

SunoNa...

-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

and archu lifting water and all in such a state, shows ignorance towards her health , she needs to be more carefull as their financial stability is not good.

i was so ngry regardng this yesterday..archu is lifting water in such state nd savita is just watchng as if she is ceing a muve nd enjoyngAngryfter evrythng is over  she is tellng u dnt cook u dnt wash whtevr whtevrDead

SunoNa...

-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

I dont know bout the doctor but Ekta will surely enter that book with her creatives some dayD'oh 

hehe ROFL the guiness buks persons vll b shockd to c tht ekta is directng or producng so many serials wid same storiesD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mijanurSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

i was so ngry regardng this yesterday..archu is lifting water in such state nd savita is just watchng as if she is ceing a muve nd enjoyngAngryfter evrythng is over  she is tellng u dnt cook u dnt wash whtevr whtevrDead

I was so angry seeing itAngry. she already has a grand child and she is mom of 3 kids and savita had heard wat doc had told to archana even then she stayed quiet

Go to top