Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 22)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [5.71%]
42 [60.00%]
21 [30.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [4.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
you know Rachna , eev nafter the divorce and all that I did not dislike Manav and Archana this much , but the way they have been shown to be treating their baby ...it has totally killed their character for me ...
that's it ...
I have totally lost my respect for them now ... they can go to hell for all I care ...Thumbs Down

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 8:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxLovePRSoham

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Karsri , did yo u see the way she was lifting that heavy  bucket of water despite of being  unwell..I am her fan too , but when she does something  so wrong  then I cannot ignore it ...
I didn't expect this from her ..And after having the pain she was up again and trying to do all the house work ...for what , to impress Savita ??

TanyaZ - I didn't see anyone (not even doctor) telling her not to lift heavy stuff, take bed rest. She just doesn't know. CVs wants to show these two (arman) are put on the earth to suffer...

vishwapbhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I had a fun time talking to all of you but I have to hit the bed now as it is getting late, well good night everyone Smile see you all tomorrow, thanks for doing update tomorrow Tanya Di, I promise I wil update next Wed-Fri dearSmile

LovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhalla and Tanya Di for having the same opinion like me...
We love ArMan a lot for what even they are... But we cant see an unborn suffering so much just because of their parents mistake Cry..
But we will give them time and let them grow first... Be prepared for a baby next time.. Manav financially and Archana both physically and mentally... This Baby should teach them a lesson.. Manav should learn that his family (wife and future children) are as important as others and needs care... So he can work harder and save money instead of donating.. Archana should learn to take care of herself for her baby..
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

you know Rachna , eev nafter the divorce and all that I did not dislike Manav and Archana this much , but the way they have been shown to be treating their baby ...it has totally killed their character for me ...
that's it ...
I have totally lost my respect for them now ... they can go to hell for all I care ...Thumbs Down

Yes Di I agree... Even I always loved them but first time I am not liking for the way they are treating their own baby.. Hope this baby teaches them a lesson as I said in my previous post..
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

Karsri , did yo u see the way she was lifting that heavy  bucket of water despite of being  unwell..I am her fan too , but when she does something  so wrong  then I cannot ignore it ...
I didn't expect this from her ..And after having the pain she was up again and trying to do all the house work ...for what , to impress Savita ??

TanyaZ - I didn't see anyone (not even doctor) telling her not to lift heavy stuff, take bed rest. She just doesn't know. CVs wants to show these two (arman) are put on the earth to suffer...

Karsri ,  she would not let sharavni even  dance or stand i n the kitchen cooking ...now when the doctor is constantly  saying that she is weak and not well ...and even kids know that pregnant ladies do not life heavy things ..Whe n she was havign dizzy spells , wh y was she deliberatel y lifting the bucket .She can hurt her own body as much as she wants  ...she hradly has any respect for her own body  any way  ...but not when there  is another life inside her ..
Wha thas this  poor child done  to deserve this ..his biggest mistake  was  to be born to such people  ...
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
You know what really  has killed this child ... their Mahaanta ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]CVs wants to show these two (arman) are put on the earth to suffer...

they are not suffering .They are doing great ..Yes the baby will die ... then life wil lbe eev nmore easy  .
manav can go back to giving money to hsi susraal , his mother  can put even more zimmedaris on him...
Archana can devote every waking hour to pelase savita , Manav and take care of Sachu ...

the only person  who was coming i n the way of this happy little set up was this little baby ...as you could see savita was already questioning  Archana about priorities  .Archu already doesn't wish to see the doctor  , she would rather not see her  manav worried than care about the child's health ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 9:09pm

Go to top