Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 20)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [5.71%]
42 [60.00%]
21 [30.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [4.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Yes Bhalla thats what I mentioned today in one of my Posts... Baby would always be in danger either in Archu's womb or outside... So I felt it is good that this baby is gone CryCry.. Gosh this is really hurting me CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Yes Bhalla thats what I mentioned today in one of my Posts... Baby would always be in danger either in Archu's womb or outside... So I felt it is good that this baby is gone CryCry.. Gosh this is really hurting me CryCry
Thank God , I am not the only one feeling this way .You are right Rachna ..This baby is better off up there ...Cry
I ma feeling horrible ...after watching the promo ..I have neve rhated manav and Archana as much as I ahte them right now ... 
he / She is just not needed i nthis house ..Yo uwill see for yourself . after the baby dies ,,these two will shed just a few crocodile tears and immediately replace their baby with sachu . Put  his picture i nthe locket ..Yo uknow  even this locket was a wrong  thing ..They should  have said it from the begining ..On one side we will keep picture of us an othe other side picture of sachu and the baby ...

They did not deserve this blessing ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 8:15pm

bhallaroxLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Also Bhalla I felt one thing in yesterday's episode was debatable.. Just my POV though it is not necessary now... But thought will tell you what I felt Smile...  Hope I am not hurting anyone here... Savita Aai said she loved both all her children equally. I dont think I saw that in the initial episodes... She always loved Sachu more... She gave him complete freedom to do whatever he wants and on the other hand Manav had to listen to whatever she said.. She accepted Archu first time not because Manav liked her but for money... Later on also we have seen Savita Aai making Manav do things her way worst being putting Sindoor on Shravani in front of his life Archana..

Again here I dont want to blame Savita Aai completely as Manav was equally responsible.. He spoiled his mom by doing things to please her...  Savita Aai did things which made her happy and not Manav Confused...  Relations in PR are so complicated...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Also Bhalla I felt one thing in yesterday's episode was debatable.. Just my POV though it is not necessary now... But thought will tell you what I felt Smile...  Hope I am not hurting anyone here... Savita Aai said she loved both all her children equally. I dont think I saw that in the initial episodes... She always loved Sachu more... She gave him complete freedom to do whatever he wants and on the other hand Manav had to listen to whatever she said.. She accepted Archu first time not because Manav liked her but for money... Later on also we have seen Savita Aai making Manav do things her way worst being putting Sindoor on Shravani in front of his life Archana..

Again here I dont want to blame Savita Aai completely as Manav was equally responsible.. He spoiled his mom by doing things to please her...  Savita Aai did things which made her happy and not Manav Confused...  Relations in PR are so complicated...
100 % correct again .Even in my eyes , savita  has always loved sachan more ..Sachan got educated manav didn't .He was just there to make money ...

But after the way manav has treated his own child ... never keeping money for the baby and giving so much to others , I dio not feel sorry for hi mat all for being  treated unfairly  .I have no sympathy for him or for Archana any more ...
I just do not like them now ...

bhallaroxLovePRSoham

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

arey guruji..so many poor people with stress have kids..they live on road side..and they have so many kids with no proper food or shelter..so i think archu should be able to have babies and i think it is unfortunate they loose this baby..

Agree. there are so many people with very less food, not much care, not much medicines, lot of stress but still have babies fine. Also there are so many people who got so much care but still have miscarriage due health problems. they didn't show her starving, she was following what doctor said.. it is just that she has complications in her pregnancy.  Many people do..

bhallaroxarchanamanav

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by archanamanav

you know what guruji..archu told manav i will take care of this baby more than i take care of myself..LOL..you know it is not really much that she takes care of herself..LOL..so baby also got less care..now she says she will care sachu more than her baby..LOL..which won't be much either i guess..ROFL

yo uare right ...God help Sachu ..

I reall ybalme manav too for  this .Archan did  not become  like this just like this .From the time he  married her , he just did not take care of his wife they way he should have ,,When he did not have place to stay , he should have never given Archu'd gold set to his mother ...the day he got married ...
Then Archu got sick , then only a doctor had told him that she is internally very weak and will have problems in her pregnancy ...then also he was never careful about money ..Kept throwing it around ..Even now , I bet he will not ask Vinod for the money back ...he doesn't wish to spoil his image you see ...
He was never shown to make wise investements , just spending money the minute he makes it ...that too hardly anything  on Archana  ...just about some food , a roof and some clothes ..
before he was shown as a proper sensible fellow ,, he used to make accounts of his savings and he used to save money for his garage ...but now he just makes money to give it away to those who already have so much ...

And you think I am over reacting ...just go back and see the scene where she is carrying a bucket full of water and inspite of feeling  unwell is still carrying the bucket ...would you still say that she is not neglecting her baby ??????

Oh yes Tanya Di you are not overreacting at all, Archana is very well neglecting her baby by carrying a bucket of water, and that too being completely heavy and full. She is neglecting her baby just to make Savita happy. Archana may have been invited back to Deshmukhs but I don't see Savita caring a bit for the baby. They suddenly brought Sachu back so that Archana could come of a nexcuse not to take care of her own baby. Archana never said she loves Sachu more than her own baby however she did say that she will take care of Sachu even more than her own babyAngry and that was going a bit overboard, she should love both. I saw Savita's smile at the end of that scene and it sounded a little greedy to me. I blame Manav for this too because he keeps going to the doctor but it is no use as he never obeys the doctor. To please his mother, he let her throw away the medicines and Savita made a mistake by throwing the medicines and of course Archana would stay quiet, whatever her saas does is always good in Archana's POV. I wish Manav would have spoke up but he did not. I blame ArMan and Savita for what is happening to the baby. I can't blame Damo, what can we expect from him anyway? But yes, all 3 of them are neglecting the baby. I'll bet Sulo and Manohar don't care much about the poor baby either.

and forget Varsha, she just cares about the girl Rashmi that left the orphanage as if there is not another baby she can bond with. She needs to get over her ego and accept her mistake. She is very quick at juding a person's wrong when they do it but whenever she does something wrong she never accepts it and when someone blames her for it, she starts crying and her whole family is way too soft with her and lets her go. Varsha is spoiled.Angry

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=ArManFan1]
ArMan's Baby is very very unfortunate.. Poor Baby CryCryCry
[/QUOTE]
Rachna , I am feeling the same way like yo u..I amso shocked ...I always wanted to see Arcan in the roleof a mother ...always ..I had no idea tha tshe will be like this to her child ..it's unbelievable ..She was in pain today but only to mae savita happy (  or whatever her bakwaas reason ) she carried the bucket full of water and was hardly concerned about her child  ..
Baby's death should  make her  life easy ..then she can do as much mahaan work for savita and Manav ...and yes be sachu's mother also ...

I have lost interest in them ..no matter wha tthey do now will never be special to me ..I feel this  way right now ..
What's the point of helping the world when yo ucould not even take care of your baby ...gp to hell both of you ...Thumbs DownAngry[

bhallaroxLovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Karsri , did yo u see the way she was lifting that heavy  bucket of water despite of being  unwell..I am her fan too , but when she does something  so wrong  then I cannot ignore it ...
I didn't expect this from her ..And after having the pain she was up again and trying to do all the house work ...for what , to impress Savita ??

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 8:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Go to top