Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 16)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [5.71%]
42 [60.00%]
21 [30.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [4.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

really guruji..i don't see it as that much neglect..babies can survive i think without vitamin tablets..
i think this doctor is to blame..and it is very unfortunate arman lost their baby..MC happens sometime for no proper reason na..
Miscarriage i nthis show has happened due to lack of vitamins and poor ntrition and lack of  a nice clean living place ..Remember the tiem when Archan got sick ..then only the doctor had todl manav that Archan is very weak and she will have problems in her pregnancy ..that is when Sulo took her home ...

And even this doctor said the same ...Archana is too weak to  carry a baby ..and at one time  she didn't even have enough food ..they were eating from one  plate ...

If they were to show a miscarriage they should have shown an accident ...but the way they have shown manav and Archaan ( specially Archana ) it appears to me that the baby  and her pregnancy was neglected ...
Manav too is no less...

I just don't like them anymore ...they  did not look after their baby properly ...Ouch..I love babies , I cannot stand if they are treated badly ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Guruurji..the doctor said everything was normal na..Confused..only some sonogram report was pending..Wacko..i think it is because of varsha pushing her down..and that would be accident..and doctor doesn't know about it..
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I think Archana was very weak from day one.. She never took care of herself and also the problems she has faced in life will surely take a toll on anyone's health.. Cry

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Money stress and Karanjkar problems-stress has done this to Archu...On top of that Varsha unintentionally pushed her...After that pains started..

Not proper food to eat and that even outside one plate of fried rice..
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Guruurji..the doctor said everything was normal na..Confused..only some sonogram report was pending..Wacko..i think it is because of varsha pushing her down..and that would be accident..and doctor doesn't know about it..
Usha , even today I did not like theway Archana behaved ..
First when she was picking up the bucket ..
Then she started feelign dizzy , stil lwalking  with the bucket ...trying to impress savita ...

Then after manav came she was not once saying ' I hope my baby is good ' , there was not one word on her mouth about how the little one is ..
The when savita asked that horribel question...she immediatel ysaid ' I will care for  sachu more than my own child ' this is soemthing  she is saying  every  day ..I am sorry bu tshe is already treating her child badly ...she is  already treating the baby as second class citizen ...

No wonder God will take this  baby away from these thankless people , they don't eevn know  it' worth ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 May 2011 at 7:11pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Money stress and Karanjkar problems-stress has done this to Archu...On top of that Varsha unintentionally pushed her...After that pains started..

Not proper food to eat and that even outside one plate of fried rice..
I agree . .bu twould like toadd one more thing ..savita 's given stress too ...
Savita was no less , she too had pushed her ...al lthe tiem Archana was homeless , she was made homeless by savita ...

Yes the Kaarnjkar problems , Varsha pushing , the Karanjkar parties and their loans and savita's selfish  behaviour ... bu twh yto balme anyone when the parents themselves didn't care for the baby ...

True , ther ewas not proper food or medicines i nthe hosue and that is where manav's mistake is ...he is too busy looking mahaan and throwing away whatever little he makes .
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

I think Archana was very weak from day one.. She never took care of herself and also the problems she has faced in life will surely take a toll on anyone's health.. Cry
Oh she wil l be fine now ...
So will  Manav ..
they have to loo k after savita , sachu , sulochan etc etc ...they will take good care of themselves now ...It was only for this  poor kid that they were making one mistake after another ...now with the baby dead.. they will do just fine ...
It will all be nice and happ yfor them again ...they wil lquickly replace thebaby with sachu , shed a few crocodile tears , show some crappy mahaanta ...

LovePRSoham

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
arey guruji..so many poor people with stress have kids..they live on road side..and they have so many kids with no proper food or shelter..so i think archu should be able to have babies and i think it is unfortunate they loose this baby..

star_wars

Go to top