Vaishali
Sulochna
Damodar
Chawl ladies
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
talking of the promo...i m still optimistic that ArMan would have baby. the promo's made miscarriage too predictable.  Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dew_drop

Now this thread is dooming my spirits! cheer up girls πŸ˜†
...and hope for the best! πŸ˜‰

see i m all cheered up...true to JB style!!
Originally posted by bonnefille

But ArMan can't be judgemental of the actions that they doing as we are of them. Only a second person can point out our mistakes and guide us on our misjudgements. We are mostly ignorant of them. 

Manav's case was lack of farsighted-ness, misjudgement and a decision of a man who has always earned for the family and never let the house run with jewellery on lease. 

Archana...her basic nature of always working...she worked when she was ill, she worked even after she recd first news of pregnancy and she's working even now. 

For us they are the most improper decisions but for them it is their nature. As audience it gives us advantage of passing  judgements while we ourselves would be quite interesting characters if we have an audience for us. 

@bold: good one again.
R u a lawyer by any chance?πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Ankifan

I dont know bout the doctor but Ekta will surely enter that book with her creatives some day
but the people of guiness book surley going to insane to give ekta place in guines book for her uncounted miracle incidents in her serial.all scienties will run after her to know how can ekta invented so many tecnology which helps to do miracle incident.they will all plead to ekta to accept them as her chela(student)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mijanur

yes thats unbelivable they want to take out baby only in the third month of pragnancy.i am sure that is never happend before in medical history.i think they invented new balaji tecnology outside of the earth.
@bold:🀣Ekta mai ki jai ho!!!!!!
According to sbb, manav also going to fall in love with other girl😭.
The day it happens, time for me to quit the show
Originally posted by Ankifan

According to sbb, manav also going to fall in love with other girl😭.
The day it happens, time for me to quit the show

what really..😲..memory loss or she is archu's look alike..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by archanamanav

what really..😲..memory loss or she is archu's look alike..πŸ˜†

They said this  "serial 1saal ka leap lega aur pativrat manav bewafai karega manav ko ho jayega pyaar"😭

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
oh yes..i just saw it..πŸ˜”..i think i will have to prepare gaalis for manav now..πŸ˜†
cant imagine archu then😭.
Prepare good one liners as gaalis to manav now onliπŸ˜ƒ.
will the show still be named as pavitra rishta then??πŸ˜‰
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago