Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

i was so ngry regardng this yesterday..archu is lifting water in such state nd savita is just watchng as if she is ceing a muve nd enjoyng😡fter evrythng is over  she is tellng u dnt cook u dnt wash whtevr whtevr🤢

I was so angry seeing it😡. she already has a grand child and she is mom of 3 kids and savita had heard wat doc had told to archana even then she stayed quiet
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

I was so angry seeing it😡. she already has a grand child and she is mom of 3 kids and savita had heard wat doc had told to archana even then she stayed quiet

she stayd quiet..saw the whole thng nd was njoyng it...nd she threw the medicines too
SunoNa123 thumbnail
IF monday they r showing MC then i dont wanto watch it😭.

This time satish also in jail, who will help manav financially??
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my JB, U go gal!!
Love ur post..
To say ArMan not 'deserving' to be parents is quiet extreme tbh.
Their main problem is finance.. but they do manage it somehow.. bappa provides them.
I want them to have this child so badly! :( As if its mine! 😆
Im sure they will be great parents!
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

IF monday they r showing MC then i dont wanto watch it😭.

This time satish also in jail, who will help manav financially??

monday i ll b in train..so i cannot watch it too
SunoNa123 thumbnail
That day dint savita follow and go behind archana, wen archu went to doctor??
i think she heard everything that doctor said, even then threw medicines out😡 and manav smiled at it😡
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now this thread is dooming my spirits! cheer up girls 😆
...and hope for the best! 😉
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
divya im gng fr lunch..i ll b bak inn 20 mins tata
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

But on the whole he have to chose only one rytbt still i dnt understand the doctor wants to take the baby out when she/he is just 3 months old...then the doc nd baby vll enter into guiness buk of world records😆

yes thats unbelivable they want to take out baby only in the third month of pragnancy.i am sure that is never happend before in medical history.i think they invented new balaji tecnology outside of the earth.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bonnefille:

Hmmm good post.
Dont u think archana and manav sud have informed the doctor bout the hard push that archana had twice??
I feel that wud have helped the doctor analyse the problem better??

and i feel manav shouldnt have got released savita's jewels so soon as that money wud have been helpfull at the time of archana's pregnancy, he should know his priorities right??

and archu lifting water and all in such a state, shows ignorance towards her health , she needs to be more carefull as their financial stability is not good.

I agree with you on all the things ArMan could have done. 

I myself point out innumerable silly things that ArMan do and list out things that ArMan should be doing. 

But ArMan can't be judgemental of the actions that they doing as we are of them. Only a second person can point out our mistakes and guide us on our misjudgements. We are mostly ignorant of them. 

Manav's case was lack of farsighted-ness, misjudgement and a decision of a man who has always earned for the family and never let the house run with jewellery on lease. 

Archana...her basic nature of always working...she worked when she was ill, she worked even after she recd first news of pregnancy and she's working even now. 

For us they are the most improper decisions but for them it is their nature. As audience it gives us advantage of passing  judgements while we ourselves would be quite interesting characters if we have an audience for us.