Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

No Divs was searching for the same till the end šŸ˜†

U know after noon they ae showing "Kangaroo Jack" . Actually it was the other way round and they changed last moment and made me search a invisible crocodile šŸ¤£

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

oh my god somebody did wrong written update on MC thing..šŸ¤£..the doctor says if you insist on saving both mother and baby you will loose babies mother..šŸ¤£..and these people said she said you have to chose either the baby or the mother..šŸ¤£

Divs this is the actual promo, v dint understand the promo properli cos of wrong update
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

No Divs was searching for the same till the end šŸ˜†

U know after noon they ae showing "Kangaroo Jack" . Actually it was the other way round and they changed last moment and made me search a invisible crocodile šŸ¤£

r they members of PETAšŸ˜†mrng it is invisible crocodile i thnk now it is visible kangaroošŸ¤£
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Just want to say that ArMan despite everything deserve their baby...it would be sad if the baby dies because it would be a child who died of poverty rather than ArMan's mahanta as people call it to be.  

This is truešŸ‘šŸ¼this doctor's only work is writing bills nd tellng evrythng is alright when nuthng is alright
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Divs this is the actual promo, v dint understand the promo properli cos of wrong update

But on the whole he have to chose only one rytbt still i dnt understand the doctor wants to take the baby out when she/he is just 3 months old...then the doc nd baby vll enter into guiness buk of world recordsšŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
@bonnefille:

Hmmm good post.
Dont u think archana and manav sud have informed the doctor bout the hard push that archana had twice??
I feel that wud have helped the doctor analyse the problem better??

and i feel manav shouldnt have got released savita's jewels so soon as that money wud have been helpfull at the time of archana's pregnancy, he should know his priorities right??

and archu lifting water and all in such a state, shows ignorance towards her health , she needs to be more carefull as their financial stability is not good.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
I dont know bout the doctor but Ekta will surely enter that book with her creatives some day 

Yes agree y blame archu alone, manav was present both the times.

How will the doctor get to know that archu had had a hard push twice, they become so blind in their love for varshašŸ˜” that watever she does they forget it

yes i agree with you. manav is also responsible along with archu in this.they should tell doctor about two throwing incidents which has happened to archu.they should n't ignore this incidents.
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

and archu lifting water and all in such a state, shows ignorance towards her health , she needs to be more carefull as their financial stability is not good.

i was so ngry regardng this yesterday..archu is lifting water in such state nd savita is just watchng as if she is ceing a muve nd enjoyngšŸ˜”fter evrythng is over  she is tellng u dnt cook u dnt wash whtevr whtevršŸ¤¢
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

I dont know bout the doctor but Ekta will surely enter that book with her creatives some day 

hehe šŸ¤£ the guiness buks persons vll b shockd to c tht ekta is directng or producng so many serials wid same stories