Damodar
Chawl ladies
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

me voted for same Divs..

πŸ˜‰i thnk i hv to give my vote to the neighbour who is advicng them to take archu to the doctorπŸ€”
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

πŸ˜‰i thnk i hv to give my vote to the neighbour who is advicng them to take archu to the doctorπŸ€”

dont give, doctors are horrible here.
They just want money
Originally posted by Ankifan

dont give, doctors are horrible here.
They just want money

πŸ˜†coz they r kekta's doctorsπŸ˜†
Docs are tricking Manav to shell out money is it coz Manav is uneducated?? πŸ€”
vote goes to savita.she really change for better.today she behave with archu as a mother not a mother in law.a loving mother scolding her daughter for not to listen her.happy to see this loving & cairing savita.
archu should take care herself also.the baby means a lot for ar-man.gr8 answer from her in reply of savita's question.she has a big heart to love everone.her love for anyone can never become less.
poor manav i think he is trapped by money greddy doctor.a simple medical test will cost for 50000 rupies.its unbelivable.
today varsha annoyed me.ok i know she got attachad to the girl.but she should also realise the point of orphanage.
after seeing today's episode i think vaishu will go back to dharmu.i did n't like it.if it has happened than it will give some kinds of validity to dharmu's sinful act.in today's world educated woman are capable to take care of themselvs.being a educated lady vaishu has the capability to find a good job.she can easily fulfill her child's responsibility without the help of anyone.
in precap satish will be arrested for dealing with drugs.that must be dharmu's plan.drug buissness is a serious crime.i hope satish will overcome from it.

bt rachna it takes much money if complications r there rytπŸ€”
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

bt rachna it takes much money if complications r there rytπŸ€”
They have already spent 40000 without getting the reason for the pains and if any complications found then 50000 more it seems.. So almost 1 lakh 😲

They have already spent 40000 without getting the reason for the pains and if any complications found then 50000 more it seems.. So almost 1 lakh 😲
Rachna...c the doctor wrote many tests ryt...bt sonography is the main one..it tells the position of the baby...so the reason fr the pains can b found only ftr sonography reports cum...nd all the tests r costlyi dnt hav ny idea regardng complications so no commentsπŸ€”

No Rachna, u remember how savita's doctor handled her case.
The Cvs are showing doctors to be incapable.
Technology is so advanced, do u think its so tough to figure out a stomach pain
Thats what even I am thinking.. Manav spent so much money and still Docs are not knowing what the problem is...