Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Bhalla and Tanya Di for having the same opinion like me...
We love ArMan a lot for what even they are... But we cant see an unborn suffering so much just because of their parents mistake 😭..
But we will give them time and let them grow first... Be prepared for a baby next time.. Manav financially and Archana both physically and mentally... This Baby should teach them a lesson.. Manav should learn that his family (wife and future children) are as important as others and needs care... So he can work harder and save money instead of donating.. Archana should learn to take care of herself for her baby..
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

you know Rachna , eev nafter the divorce and all that I did not dislike Manav and Archana this much , but the way they have been shown to be treating their baby ...it has totally killed their character for me ...

that's it ...
I have totally lost my respect for them now ... they can go to hell for all I care ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Yes Di I agree... Even I always loved them but first time I am not liking for the way they are treating their own baby.. Hope this baby teaches them a lesson as I said in my previous post..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: karsri

TanyaZ - I didn't see anyone (not even doctor) telling her not to lift heavy stuff, take bed rest. She just doesn't know. CVs wants to show these two (arman) are put on the earth to suffer...

Karsri ,  she would not let sharavni even  dance or stand i n the kitchen cooking ...now when the doctor is constantly  saying that she is weak and not well ...and even kids know that pregnant ladies do not life heavy things ..Whe n she was havign dizzy spells , wh y was she deliberatel y lifting the bucket .She can hurt her own body as much as she wants  ...she hradly has any respect for her own body  any way  ...but not when there  is another life inside her ..
Wha thas this  poor child done  to deserve this ..his biggest mistake  was  to be born to such people  ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
You know what really  has killed this child ... their Mahaanta ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

they are not suffering .They are doing great ..Yes the baby will die ... then life wil lbe eev nmore easy  .
manav can go back to giving money to hsi susraal , his mother  can put even more zimmedaris on him...
Archana can devote every waking hour to pelase savita , Manav and take care of Sachu ...

the only person  who was coming i n the way of this happy little set up was this little baby ...as you could see savita was already questioning  Archana about priorities  .Archu already doesn't wish to see the doctor  , she would rather not see her  manav worried than care about the child's health ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Tanyaz thumbnail
that's it ..Have nothing more to say on this ..I am going to  try and avoid talking about manav and Archana as I really dislike them now ...because I hold them responsible for their baby's condition ...

sorry guys ..just don't like them now ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Karsri , did yo u see the way she was lifting that heavy  bucket of water despite of being  unwell..I am her fan too , but when she does something  so wrong  then I cannot ignore it ...

I didn't expect this from her ..And after having the pain she was up again and trying to do all the house work ...for what , to impress Savita ??

Archana is careless, she knows in her condition she should be taking it easy. I know she likes to keep busy but her health should come first. I don't know why the CVs have made such a mess out of their lead couple, it is one foolish mistake after another. The CVs should have never made Archana pregnant in the first place! There was enough drama without adding a pregnancy to the mix. It has just been a disaster!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Archana is careless, she knows in her condition she should be taking it easy. I know she likes to keep busy but her health should come first. I don't know why the CVs have made such a mess out of their lead couple, it is one foolish mistake after another. The CVs should have never made Archana pregnant in the first place! There was enough drama without adding a pregnancy to the mix. It has just been a disaster!

Agree with you on Bold.. Why did they get their track when they had already reintroduced Dharmesh.. They have so many pending tracks...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There is too much going on right now and it seems instead of things getting better for the characters, it is getting worse and the characters are being handled poorly in the process. I didn't understand why Savita had Archana going to get water when she knows Archana is pregnant, she looked just as foolish as Archana for doing that

I forgot to mention Damodar was also disappointing today, there was no excuse for him drinking. It is scenes like this where I do sympathize with Savita for what she had to put up with. Damodar promised to put an end to his drinking, his dream came true his son and daughter in law were home and accepted by Savita yet still he got drunk.
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MY vote goes to anyone else.tht is noneπŸ‘ŽπŸΌi dnt find ny1 worthy 2 bcome SOTD