Sulochna
Damodar
Chawl ladies
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Also Bhalla I felt one thing in yesterday's episode was debatable.. Just my POV though it is not necessary now... But thought will tell you what I felt 😊...  Hope I am not hurting anyone here... Savita Aai said she loved both all her children equally. I dont think I saw that in the initial episodes... She always loved Sachu more... She gave him complete freedom to do whatever he wants and on the other hand Manav had to listen to whatever she said.. She accepted Archu first time not because Manav liked her but for money... Later on also we have seen Savita Aai making Manav do things her way worst being putting Sindoor on Shravani in front of his life Archana..

Again here I dont want to blame Savita Aai completely as Manav was equally responsible.. He spoiled his mom by doing things to please her...  Savita Aai did things which made her happy and not Manav πŸ˜•...  Relations in PR are so complicated...

I agree with you Rachna, I do not feel offended as I respect each and every one of your opininons😊, Savita Aai has shown more love to Sachin though she says she loves both. Savita Aai made sure Sachin got a good education while Manav had to shoulder the responsibilities of the house all on his own at a VERY young age. Vandita once said he has been working for our family since he was 15 years old. Manav did not even get to go to high school then, So that shows Savita did show more love to Sachin and Sachin though well educated did not do much around the house.

Manav is responisble for always giving into his mother's demads whther right or wrong. He carelessly allowed her to throw away Archana's medicines. In a way Varsha and Savita Aai are alike because they will make a big fit if something does not go their way but of course Savita Aai is not as bad as Varrsha.

Yes Tanya Di they still need time to be parents.. They both are not fit.. Manav is not earning propely to give a better future to baby.. Archana is acting like a teenager who has fallen in love... Her only importance is Manav and his happiness.. She is not caring her own baby which is growing with her.. So they surely need time 😳.. But did not expect from our fav couple ArMan
That's wh yI am so angry ...I did not expect this fro m them ...
They have let me down so bad ...Archana has let me down and I will make a noise about it ...
A lot of people here say tha t SOTD is checked by some who write this show ...fine then I wan tthem to knwo that they have turned a big fan like me compleetly against Manav and Archana ...by showing them neglecting their baby so badly and by Archana saying that she will care more for sachu than her own child ...

Now let this miscarriage happen quickly ( as we know fro mthe promo that is will )  so that this baby is away from these two ...they don't deserve this baby at all ...😭 poor baby Ouch..Must have been so distressed when she was lifting that bucket 😑. what a cruel mother ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Yes Tanya Di they still need time to be parents.. They both are not fit.. Manav is not earning propely to give a better future to baby.. Archana is acting like a teenager who has fallen in love... Her only importance is Manav and his happiness.. She is not caring her own baby which is growing with her.. So they surely need time 😳.. But did not expect from our fav couple ArMan

Rachna Di, I thought ArMan were loving adults, they would love children and when ArMan went on their honeymoon to Pune and saw Dharmesh there (in December 2010) Manav and Archana met lots of babies and asked the parents if they could hold them for a little bit and both were relly excited for their baby but Archana is like a 16 year old teenage girl in lve with Manav. Honestly, they needed some time to become parents, but I did not expect this from ArMan.
 Vote for Manav. the way he was praying to Bappa, asking doctor about the cost of the treatment so that he can be ready if needed. I don't see arman not caring  their baby. Manav is always following what doctor said. even when he didn't have money he made sure tests are done.. It is just that she has complications.. I thing CVs wants to show arman surviving from lots of problems and struggles. I think they also wants to show manav will choose archana over any thing...

I didn't like savita's question to archana. It is not only she snatched the kid from his mother now she  dumped/ pushed the kid on archana. May be she is just genuinely concern about sachin... but i liked the way she is caring for archana. 

Evil Darmesh is taking revenge on satish...

It is going to be very very hard to see arman next week. especially manav.
Also I have one more doubt.. Who is writing the dialogues for this show?? Do they have some sort of Memory Loss.. Just yesterday Manav did not say a word when Savita Aai threw the costly medicines in dustbin and making some home made nuskas... Both Archna and Manav were standing and smiling.. While it was their duty tell them why these medicines were important to Archana and what Doc said...
But yesterday we saw Manav scolding Savita Aai for not calling Doc and giving home medicines.. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That's wh yI am so angry ...I did not expect this fro m them ...
They have let me down so bad ...Archana has let me down and I will make a noise about it ...
A lot of people here say tha t SOTD is checked by some who write this show ...fine then I wan tthem to knwo that they have turned a big fan like me compleetly against Manav and Archana ...by showing them neglecting their baby so badly and by Archana saying that she will care more for sachu than her own child ...

Now let this miscarriage happen quickly ( as we know fro mthe promo that is will )  so that this baby is away from these two ...they don't deserve this baby at all ...

Yes Tanya Di I second that and will also support you in complaing about Archana. I was furous to know Archana could say she could care more about baby Sachu more than her own child. It's not that I do not like Sachu bit honestly Shravani should take him back and gibe him a good education because she is very rich and her father is very famous in the society so they could keep Sachu in a good house he would be well fed and get educated well but Archana is only willing to do stuff for others, like how she said she promised Shravani and Savita that she ould take care of Sachu. No one cares about that poor baby😭 Manav says but just saying will not work, he has to do as well. ArMAn have disapointed me too, Tanya Di I know you are an Archana fan and you are very fair to all of the characters and if Archana does something wrong you wil of course go more harder on her than you would if Varsha did something wrong as w can't expect much from Varsha. Your anger is 100% justified Tanya DI
Originally posted by karsri

Vote for Manav. the way he was praying to Bappa, asking doctor about the cost of the treatment so that he can be ready if needed. I don't see arman not caring  their baby. Manav is always following what doctor said. even when he didn't have money he made sure tests are done.. It is just that she has complications.. I thing CVs wants to show arman surviving from lots of problems and struggles. I think they also wants to show manav will choose archana over any thing...

I didn't like savita's question to archana. It is not only she snatched the kid from his mother now she  dumped/ pushed the kid on archana. May be she is just genuinely concern about sachin... but i liked the way she is caring for archana. 

Evil Darmesh is taking revenge on satish...

It is going to be very very hard to see arman next week. especially manav.

I see where you are going karsi and I respect your opinion but Manav saying will not change anything. I did not like how he gave in to his mother's demands yesterday about the medicine and let her throw throw them away just to please his mother.

2nd part I totally agree on, I did not like Savita questioning Archana, it sounded a bit selfish to me.
you know Rachna , eev nafter the divorce and all that I did not dislike Manav and Archana this much , but the way they have been shown to be treating their baby ...it has totally killed their character for me ...
that's it ...
I have totally lost my respect for them now ... they can go to hell for all I care ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Karsri , did yo u see the way she was lifting that heavy  bucket of water despite of being  unwell..I am her fan too , but when she does something  so wrong  then I cannot ignore it ...
I didn't expect this from her ..And after having the pain she was up again and trying to do all the house work ...for what , to impress Savita ??

TanyaZ - I didn't see anyone (not even doctor) telling her not to lift heavy stuff, take bed rest. She just doesn't know. CVs wants to show these two (arman) are put on the earth to suffer...

I had a fun time talking to all of you but I have to hit the bed now as it is getting late, well good night everyone 😊 see you all tomorrow, thanks for doing update tomorrow Tanya Di, I promise I wil update next Wed-Fri dear😊