Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Rachna that is not being unselfish...It is being Plain Old Stupid..You do for others but take care of your own self first so you dont get into trouble..

"Charity Starts at home"

Varsha Di but these two dont know that "Charity starts at Home" and this has caused so many problems in their life already...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

Di ArMan are known for their selfless nature and so they are not thinking about this baby as it is part of them... They are thinking even that should be selfless 😭.. They are happy helping others and not themselves.. Now m feeling it is better this baby is gone as it will face many problems coz of their mahantaa 😭 Poor Baby... 😭

Rachna Di, I agree I alo feel very bad for the baby. If Arman are shown to be selfless and caring for others how come they don't care about their baby? I feel very bad for the baby, Archana saying she loves Sachu more than her own kid Manav saving the K house and using all of his money on getting their house back. ArMan care more about each other s sasural than their own baby. Poor baby, ArMan's selflessness may create problems for the baby. I did not like how Savita Aai smiled when Archana said she will care for Sachu more than her baby. She should have something like you should als otake care of your baby too. But this is where Savita's greediness comes and if Archana disobeys then Savita will make a big deal about it as she gets angry very quickly.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think I heard Archu said she would love Sachu more than her own child...She said she would love both equally as her answer was in Savitas's answer...

Archu would love Sachu as if he was her own that does not mean she would love him more than her own baby...This is what I heard...correct me if I am wrong here..
bhallarox thumbnail
I just got done reading an article about a promo that will happen soon.  Archana's life is at big risk and Manav is going to choose Archana over the baby and guess what that means for the poor baby?😭😭 I knew something like this would happen😑Right from the day Archana was pregnant I knew that things would not go right but I was not sure what. I am not surprised that this is happening, the poor kid will not be able to survive. The baby does not deserve parents like ArMan and ArMan do not deserve a baby.😭  I don't know why they give so much injustice to kids in PR.
archanamanav thumbnail
you know what guruji..archu told manav i will take care of this baby more than i take care of myself..πŸ˜†..you know it is not really much that she takes care of herself..πŸ˜†..so baby also got less care..now she says she will care sachu more than her baby..πŸ˜†..which won't be much either i guess..🀣
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Bhalla Savita Aai from day 1 loved Sachin a lot.. She was broken when Sachin died and blamed Archana for that... But when Shravani was pregnant she got relieved.. She even snatched him from his mother... She loves him a lot in her own way though... Baby Sachu will always remain special for Savita Aai... ArMan's baby will always have next priority even Savita Aai's life 😭
So I did not feel bad when she asked Archu that question as she was concerned for Sachu...

ArMan's Baby is very very unfortunate.. Poor Baby 😭😭😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Savita, I loved seeing her taking care of Archana so lovingly. It was cute watching Savita call Sulochana to complain about how stubborn Archana is.

I feel sorry for Archana, it isn't so much about her being careless as it is about her having a bad doctor. Archana has done tests, she is taking her meds and nothing is helping. There is no way Archana's test results can be normal, something is wrong somewhere. I think all this doctor cares about is money, even before Archana got her tests done she fought Manav for money. She is just going to keep taking their money instead of helping Archana.

Varsha has proven Manav right, he said her love wasn't genuine when it came to kids and he was right. If Varsha really wanted to be a mother she would have adopted a child instead she threw a tantrum about not getting the child she specifically wanted. I am sick of her! Grow up Varsha!!

I hate that Vaishali is reconsidering leaving Dharmesh because of what that lady said, Dharmesh is not to be trusted and her and her child would be better off without him.
bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

I dont think I heard Archu said she would love Sachu more than her own child...She said she would love both equally as her answer was in Savitas's answer...

Archu would love Sachu as if he was her own that does not mean she would love him more than her own baby...This is what I heard...correct me if I am wrong here..

No DB, you were right and I was wrong and this is very foolish of me because I did the update so I should know what Archana said, bt]ut you were right DB Archana never said she loves Sachu more she did say she love both equally but will take very good care of Sachu. You heard right DB😊
bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

Bhalla Savita Aai from day 1 loved Sachin a lot.. She was broken when Sachin died and blamed Archana for that... But when Shravani was pregnant she got relieved.. She even snatched him from his mother... She loves him a lot in her own way though... Baby Sachu will always remain special for Savita Aai... ArMan's baby will always have next priority even Savita Aai's life 😭

So I did not feel bad when she asked Archu that question as she was concerned for Sachu...

ArMan's Baby is very very unfortunate.. Poor Baby 😭😭😭

True Rachna Di, Savita Aai will always favor Sachu more than ArMan's baby but it would be nice if she would treat the 2 kids equally, Archana can go to any extent to please her saas. She will do anything for Sachu even if it means putting her own poor baby in danger😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

you know what guruji..archu told manav i will take care of this baby more than i take care of myself..πŸ˜†..you know it is not really much that she takes care of herself..πŸ˜†..so baby also got less care..now she says she will care sachu more than her baby..πŸ˜†..which won't be much either i guess..🀣

yo uare right ...God help Sachu ..

I reall ybalme manav too for  this .Archan did  not become  like this just like this .From the time he  married her , he just did not take care of his wife they way he should have ,,When he did not have place to stay , he should have never given Archu'd gold set to his mother ...the day he got married ...
Then Archu got sick , then only a doctor had told him that she is internally very weak and will have problems in her pregnancy ...then also he was never careful about money ..Kept throwing it around ..Even now , I bet he will not ask Vinod for the money back ...he doesn't wish to spoil his image you see ...
He was never shown to make wise investements , just spending money the minute he makes it ...that too hardly anything  on Archana  ...just about some food , a roof and some clothes ..
before he was shown as a proper sensible fellow ,, he used to make accounts of his savings and he used to save money for his garage ...but now he just makes money to give it away to those who already have so much ...

And you think I am over reacting ...just go back and see the scene where she is carrying a bucket full of water and inspite of feeling  unwell is still carrying the bucket ...would you still say that she is not neglecting her baby ??????
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago