Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK guruji..i give up....going to bed..good night 😊..but i do want manav to have more money so she doesn't feel bad about asking for her expenses..🤔..
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

arey guruji..so many poor people with stress have kids..they live on road side..and they have so many kids with no proper food or shelter..so i think archu should be able to have babies and i think it is unfortunate they loose this baby..

So baby is already gone 😭
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

So baby is already gone 😭

they might save the baby to calm down guruji..you never know..😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav is no less.. he is just words ..lot of  meaningless words ..where is his care and concern for the baby when his inlaws wan tmoney for their loans and their parties ...or  when his  image is at stake or when his mother is doing  her manmaani ...
Ok ,he talks a little betetr for the baby but when Archu   says ' I will look after sachu more ' he is so happ yand looks on approvingly ..it's because this is what he wants too ...
There is no place for this baby in this house ..Archana has no energy i n her  to devote to this kid. Manav's money is for everyone but not for the baby  ...already it has been decidee which child would be preferred all the time ...
No wonder God doesn't wants this baby to go to this home ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
zimmedari baaba's always do this to their wife and family....i have seen some people like that..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry Usha ...😔

I just go crazy when it comes to little innocent babies being treated badly ..and this poor kid has been treated very bad ..It deserved to be treated better than what it got ...

It will take me some time to cool down ...it will take  me time  to forget about this story track ...

babies are my weak point ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Di ArMan are known for their selfless nature and so they are not thinking about this baby as it is part of them... They are thinking even that should be selfless 😭.. They are happy helping others and not themselves.. Now m feeling it is better this baby is gone as it will face many problems coz of their mahantaa 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Poor Baby... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Bhalla , I will do tomorrow ..Then I wil ldo on Monday and Tuesday also but can yo udo we, thursday and friday next week ...

Thanks for covering tomorrow, I will definitely do Wed-Fri next week.😊
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Sorry Usha ...😔

I just go crazy when it comes to little innocent babies being treated badly ..and this poor kid has been treated very bad ..It deserved to be treated better than what it got ...

It will take me some time to cool down ...it will take  me time  to forget about this story track ...

babies are my weak point ...

it's ok guruji..😳..no need to say sorry to me..😳..i also feel very bad for the baby..may be they should have baby when manav earns more money to support his whole family..until then they better not have babies..🤔..but then you never know when money can leave you just like that..😕
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rachna that is not being unselfish...It is being Plain Old Stupid..You do for others but take care of your own self first so you dont get into trouble..

"Charity Starts at home"