Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

OMG yes he will be in Jail or dont know here but Varsha can she for her family?? K's should not tell it for Manav

how about orphanage manager..🤣
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

I wil lget ver yvery angry when manav and Archana wil lcry for the baby ..They better  not ..They are responsible for  what has happened , both of them ...😡😡
Now leave this baby ...go and look after  their other fav people ..
Go be sachu's parents ...go to hell both of you...
They don't deserve babies ...I hope they get punished for theway they have treated this child ...😡😡..
I hope they are never shown as expecting  parents  again ...why see a life to be treated the way their baby was treated ...

I have never felt more angry on them than I do now ..Not even at the divorce ...at the time of the divorce they did not  hurt anyone but themselves ...but this time  , due to their negligence and wrong priorities they have killed an innocent child ...😡.Hate both of them right now ...They both failed this child ...
they do so much for the rest of the world ..what was the mistake of this  poor baby that they treated it so bad ...they do not deserve to have children of their own ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Tanyaz thumbnail
I really  hope they give up the idea of having kids , give all their love and everything to sachu ...keep savita also happy this way ...and then when sachu is older , Sharavni comes back and sachu leaves with her and  never comes back ...has a great life that he deserves to have...
Both mother ( Shraavni ) and son have a  good life together ...

Archana is always so dying to apologise to eevryone ...with folded hands ..I would like to see hwo she will apologise to this baby for neglecting it so much ...
And Manav ...Uff, all the time  ...zimmedari this , zimmedari that , what about the biggest zimemdari that was in your life ...your own little baby ...didn't even have money to feed his mother properly  , too busy distributing money everywhere else ...

archanamanav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ireall yhope they give up the idea of having kids , give all their love and everythign to sachu ...keep savita also happy this way ...and then when sachu is older , Sharavni comes back and sachu leaves with her and  never comes back ...has a great life that he deserves to have...

Both mother ( Shraavni ) and son have a  good life together ...

grrr..🤔..you hate arman more than shravani han..🤔..why you say this guruji..😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Today I a really hate them because jus t  now I saw the promo ...I am very very angry ..I hate  Shraavni also because she too dumped her baby ..I dislike all three of them..I just want sachu to treat manav and Archana very very badly when he grows up ...I want them to pay for the way they have treated their child...I even hate Archna right now ...maybe I wil lget better  later ...but right now my loyatly is  with that poor little baby who was killed  by his own parents ( due to sheer neglect ) .
No matter  how good they will do now i ntheir life , to me they will be terribly selfish peopel because they were too busy i ntheir own little worlds their devta devi image to give the baby what it needed ...
They both can go to hell yaar ...😡, I don't like them anymore ...🤢
LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

how about orphanage manager..🤣

K's will be ready Usha any time from anyone... 🤣 But they love to take it from Manav
Tanyaz thumbnail
That's it , I am not going to vote for them now ...
Only wil lvote for them if they  both punish themselves for what they did to this child ..taking someone 's life is the worst thing ever ...indirectly this is what they have done ...

And Archan was even talking about it so bad ...all the time saying ...' I will love  sachu more , I will love sachu more ' ...fine go , love sachu ...this baby will not  bother you at all...

And Manav ...grrr 😡
all talk , only empty talk ...I really hope that manohr takes another 50 huge loans and dumps them all on manav's heads ...

I am on team Dharmesh now ...😈..I am with anyone who goves trouble to manav and Archana ...😡, how dare they treat their unborn child this way ...😭
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Tanya Di.. I agree what is the use of crying after the baby is gone.. God telling this also is making me cry 😭... Unfortunate baby 😭
archanamanav thumbnail
really guruji..i don't see it as that much neglect..babies can survive i think without vitamin tablets..
i think this doctor is to blame..and it is very unfortunate arman lost their baby..MC happens sometime for no proper reason na..
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

really guruji..i don't see it as that much neglect..babies can survive i think without vitamin tablets..
i think this doctor is to blame..and it is very unfortunate arman lost their baby..MC happens sometime for no proper reason na..

Miscarriage i nthis show has happened due to lack of vitamins and poor ntrition and lack of  a nice clean living place ..Remember the tiem when Archan got sick ..then only the doctor had todl manav that Archan is very weak and she will have problems in her pregnancy ..that is when Sulo took her home ...

And even this doctor said the same ...Archana is too weak to  carry a baby ..and at one time  she didn't even have enough food ..they were eating from one  plate ...

If they were to show a miscarriage they should have shown an accident ...but the way they have shown manav and Archaan ( specially Archana ) it appears to me that the baby  and her pregnancy was neglected ...
Manav too is no less...

I just don't like them anymore ...they  did not look after their baby properly .....I love babies , I cannot stand if they are treated badly ...