Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pallai

ooh usha thats terrible... glad to know ur daughter is well now... many women suffer from nausea and for some it lasts all thru the pregnancy..

btw did u knw its a old wives tale that more morning sickness indicated a girl.. like women who have less or no morning sickness are carrying boy :-) ,,dnt know how true that is ...but looks like in ur case it was true...

Pallai 2 pregnancies with boys i puked first trimester...I was so dizzy and my hormones were so out of whack...But I ate like a horse the last 6 months...Later on figured out a trick to avoid nausea all day..In the morning when u brush your teeth and clean tongue get rid of all the yellow liquid stuff that comes out..Once that is out makes u feel better...you will be able to eat and wont be sick all day..I taught this to my DIL and it worked for her..So all those prego or future prego women keep this in mind...Also my own home remedy you may want to use πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Another Dr. Savita Aai on the other side of the puter Sowee for being graphic..I know it is gross 😳Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallai

ooh usha thats terrible... glad to know ur daughter is well now... many women suffer from nausea and for some it lasts all thru the pregnancy..

btw did u knw its a old wives tale that more morning sickness indicated a girl.. like women who have less or no morning sickness are carrying boy :-) ,,dnt know how true that is ...but looks like in ur case it was true...

yes it appears so..i had nausea day and night for 7 months or so..i was just miserable..🀒..
second time didn't have as much and it was a boy..πŸ˜†

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bhalla when Satish dissolved his partnership with FBD ever since he wants to create problems for Satish, Mannu and Ajit...All 3 as they somehow were working for his company once..Also after leaving that company they started business..ManJit and Mannu using Satish's export license to do business..

Yes, he wanted to create distances between MAnav and Ajit and Manav and Satish. But in the end, does he want Satish and Ajit to suffer along with Manav or does he just care about harming Manav?
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

This is to guruji..πŸ€”..i got lots of scolding guruji from doctor when i was pregnant....i wasn't eating anything..and lost 20 pounds....i just couldn't keep anything in....everybody was angry with me for not eating....so i think i also didn't take care of baby well....but she is fit and fine now..πŸ˜†

Akka..in a few line..I will tell you what happen to me too..at about 6 or 7 weeks of my pregnancy...
I was like you..can't eat anything..neither drink..anything too...each time..🀒..Don't know if..the doc tell you when you are pregnant you must drink a lot too..how could  I ..could not keep anything..I did my best but unfortunately..I had a great infection..i got a kidney prob..for lack of water..infection mean fever..which is increasing..this is the day..I was in the ground with great pain..(That why when I see Archu in pain..I remember my pain)...at my work..my boss call the ambulance..

48 Hrs in emergency..unit..cause the foetus was in danger..I never pray how much i pray that day..
I stayed in hospital for 1 week...and after everything was all right..but the Doc stop me for working at 7months..😊 
I cant say I didn't take care of my babe..cause  that time i could do anything.to avoid this prob...and you too you can't say you didn't take care..
And now..I've a young babe who is running everywhere..??πŸ˜† πŸ˜Š

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Again today confused on whom to vote.. No One out shined today... The episode was a clear signal of the complications Archu will have in her pregnancy.. I am not still sure if this is a sign of MC πŸ€”... But what were everyone doing in the episode...

First of all Archu going to get water even after she knows her own condition.. Why?? To impress Savita Aai or make Savita Aai rest for some time πŸ€”..
Archana always thinks of Manav's happiness but why cant she understand that Manav loves this baby and if something happens to it Manav will be hurt... She can atleast think of the money which is being spent by Manav... If she does all such work she will have more problems...

Savita Aai who is a mother and she knows Archu's condition still left her to go get water from ground floor.. She was busy talking to chawl lady πŸ˜•

I dont know why are CV's handling all the tracks so immaturely...

Vaishu has a good reason now to go back to Dharmu... She wants to think of her baby now as she wants to go back to Dharmu.. Else why will she take so long to sign the papers... I will be happy if Vaishu goes back to Dharmu.. She deserves him.. I dont think Dharmu is a person who will have any problems taking care of Vaishu's baby... He was doing the same with Madhuri as well... πŸ˜ƒ

Gosh Varsha is getting pathetic day by day.. What the hell she was doing there in the orphanage.. She does not know how to talk to an official as well and she is assistant manager of a bank...😑
She was talking of a motherly connection to a kid and she does not know her name .. Wow Mother India Tussi great ho... Her Mamta is so limited and exclusive... πŸ₯± No Street Children and no other Children except Rashmi.. Rashmi is the privileged child to get Mother India's Mamta 🀒
I am so happy Rashmi got escaped from his spoilt brat πŸ˜›

Damo Baba - A drunkard will always remain drunkard.. Damo Baba proved it... He just needs a reason to drink.. Thats it... Kabhi Khushi ka aur Kabhi Gham Ka..
I wish Archana and Manav esp Archana should have supported Savita Aai instead of standing there and smiling...

One thing I liked in the whole episode was Savita Aai's concern for Archana after she got the pain.. She was very cute like a mother caring and stopping Archana to work... I felt the conversation which she had about Sachu was correct.. Savita Aai was just concerned about Sachu's future... I also liked Archana's answer πŸ‘πŸΌ

PreCap - Satish is Jail 😲.. Defo Dharmu ki kartoot 😑

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I voted Savita today...for taking care of Archu..😊 I wanted to see Savita caring..I see ...Like when she call Sulo..who seem..to forget that..there is
one if her pregnant daughter..who need her too... Seem Vaishali is fit.with.no prob..about pregnancy..

I was happy..to see Savita like this..with Archu..

Jus tshe made something wrong..she let Archu..fetching water..and lifting..the buckets..She didn't realise what she did..and for this Archu didn't get my vote..

What she want to prove..??she can manage all thing ..with her pain..😑 I was angry for that..cause Archu is intelligent.but lifting a bucket.full of water..😑she don't want to see the Doc.why..??ok perhaps..money prob..I understand too...but..don't make mistake like this..its suicide..😑..How Savita didn't see that..?? 

Like Archu answering Savita about Sachu..very good anwers by asking Savita same question.πŸ‘πŸΌ Archu was beautiful here..sitting with Sachu..

My god Varsha..when she will come on earth..how can be so selfish...just her her her..😑..This little girl get a house..and she scream why they let her go..how dare she is..Yes she want her ..but its to late..

but It seem  she was preparing for a baby..you remember there was a cradle in her bedroom..πŸ˜• and now crying..for this girl..😑 

ok end here ..precap..made me laugh too..Satish smuggling..drugπŸ˜†
Darmesh😑 work..finish Manv now come Satish..
Let see tomorrow..bye..

archanamanav thumbnail
oh my god somebody did wrong written update on MC thing..🀣..the doctor says if you insist on saving both mother and baby you will loose babies mother..🀣..and these people said she said you have to chose either the baby or the mother..🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God , you poor thing Usha ..and also Varsha and Thanee...
You know when I think back , even I ddin't take care that much ...

With my first one I used to work in London , off Oxford street and I used to change two trains and a bus ...used to walk and walk ...

with my second one I was working around the house and all the time  used to pick up my eldest son and run around , litraly run...

thank God , neevr got morning sickness , in fact I never felt that different ...but now when I think back , I was careless in a way ...hardly ever took rest ...not that particular about food also or getting stressed and all that ...
My grandmother used to stop me from watching  horror movies when Iwas pregnant , I used to find that strange ...πŸ˜•
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

oh my god somebody did wrong written update on MC thing..🀣..the doctor says if you insist on saving both mother and baby you will loose babies mother..🀣..and these people said she said you have to chose either the baby or the mother..🀣

Usha what is this now πŸ˜•
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Thanee

I

My god Varsha..when she will come on earth..how can be so selfish...just her her her..😑..This little girl get a house..and she scream why they let her go..how dare she is..Yes she want her ..but its to late..

but It seem  she was preparing for a baby..you remember there was a cradle in her bedroom..πŸ˜• and now crying..for this girl..😑 

that came to my mind also , she was gettign a cradle ready .I am telling you , these writers are getting changed every week ..There is no consistent story anymore ...
if this continous then PR will fall down very badly ...