Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I dont understand how where is this coming from abt  Archu Pleasing Savita...She is not doing anything extra or fake to just keep pleasing Savita..

What ever happens to ArMan or Archu why is someone else to be blame for it? Savita is not to be  blamed for Archu's condition...Lets remain objective folks..I know we have Archu fans here blaming savita for everything is not right..

yes, today though the talk was bit premature and unnecessary , there was NO pressure on archu to say she wld love sachu more.. she cld have simply said. both are same to me...

archu has this itch to please plp, even though the other person doesnt expect it.. she did it wit shrav, with savita , with varsha .. countless others...

before she conceived it was different.. now she is responsible to another livivng entity at least now she must make logical decisions.. armaan have to stop blaming the whole world for their misery.. they have had many chances to save the money, be smart and look out for their child.. but in the bid to please the world and look good they have today ended up here...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallai

I agree..
Their baby is going to pay for their foolishness , very sad ...indirectly they have been  so bad to their baby ...

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am an archu fan, but im not blaming savita.

i felt savita being a grand mother sud have took a better care of archana, she sud have told archu not to carry water atleast from down. and her asking archu bout which baby is important really went out of place for me.

at the same time i absolutely dont blame her for manav's foolishness of returning savita's jewels to her s soon wen the money was most required to his wife. Savita never asked him to get that jewels released any sooner, he could have got it to her later.

i feel manav and archu should first set their priorities straight. 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

this has nothing  to do with being an Archan fan or not .I am an Archna fan but if she does something  wrong I go more heavy on her than I go on anyone else ...

I think her  constantly saying to savita ' I will care for sachu more than my own baby ' is ver ywrong and she is doing this to please savita ...loo k at how savita smiles with relief . ..savita should not even be asking  this question .. very unfair ..

No one put a gun over Archu's head to please anyone...This is her own doing...As she has done it b4 to Savita, Mannu, Shrav, Varshu and others...

I myself gave her compliment for answering assertively w/o being afraid to Savita's premature question..I also try to be objective..As soon as Savita found out that this stomach ache is not something new she herself was concerned and afraid for Archu & the baby...Asking Mannu to get in touch with the doctor..Savita would have never asked her to bring water, cook or clean had she known abt Archu's problems...As Archu also is roaming around as if nothing is wrong so how is Savita to know abt it?They just moved in to Ds home 2 days back..
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I vote for Savita Aai today. I liked how she showed lots of concern today for her bahu, she really is concerned for Archana. As far as Savita clling Sulochana, I really don't care I guess she probabaly should have so Archana would listen. Now Savita upset me in 1 part today, the part when Savita asked Archana if she is going to love Schu as much a sh er own baby. And I blame Archana double for saying she would take care of Sachu even more than her own kid. Now I know for a fact that Archana does not care much about her baby at all. he loves Sachu way more, she is always doing stuff for others and now it's time she think of her own child. Manav was good today, we did not see him much today. Instead of ArMan scens today I guess we had more ArSav scenes today. ArSav scenes are good and while it is good to see Savita accpeting Archana, I still thought it was  bit selfish of her to expect Archana to love Sachu and care for him even more than her own baby. I a m not against Archana loving Sachu or even taking care of him,. But she should not prioritize Sachu over her own baby, she should treat both of therm equally. But my vote does go to Savita today, she was very concerned and she does care about her bahu now.
bhallarox thumbnail
One thing I don't undertand is why Dharmesh and Shibu would be behind this matter of Satish going to jail. I thought is Manav who they hate, why would Dharmesh try to get Satish in trouble?
bhallarox thumbnail
How are you dong divya?😊
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

How are you dong divya?😊

oh good bhalla, how bout u?. 
Just thinking which episode will persuade me to stop watching this serialπŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

One thing I don't undertand is why Dharmesh and Shibu would be behind this matter of Satish going to jail. I thought is Manav who they hate, why would Dharmesh try to get Satish in trouble?

Dint u watch yest epi?? u did the written update na?? forgot dharmesh and satish convo??πŸ˜†

Dharmesh tells Satish that the world is very small and to only have enemies when you can. Dharmesh leaves and Satish looks angry.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Dint u watch yest epi?? u did the written update na?? forgot dharmesh and satish convo??πŸ˜†

Ooohh Bhalla !!πŸ˜†