Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Umi , I think she is scared of the hospital and doctor's bills ...they are so big ...this doctor  is too much .And her husband has no money ..He is not even asking  for the money back that he gave to the Kaarnjkars ...
She has never asked Manav for anything ever ..even now she is embarassed to make him spend on her ...
Manav keeps giving his money away on various zimmedaris ...

You know Umi ..I had heard of some people collect butterflies as hobbies ...some collect coins ...Manav collects zimmedaris , that's his hobby ...

Then he obviously has to spend ...so no money left for his actual zimmedari ...wife and his own kid ...😭
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

bloody hell, obviously Archana would be scared  to tell Manav that she is not well...

I am angry at Archana for not caring about herself and her body , she is carrying a child but she is too busy pleasing others ...

The only person who he doesn't have money to take care of  is his own child  and his wife ...
Shame on him ...

@bold: Manav doesnt have money?? dint he gift her a gold chain yest?? 
doesnt he know this money is needed for his wife's pregnency than the immaterialistic gold chain??

and if archana is all that concerned bout huge money due to her medical complications then dont u think she needs to take more care of health so that manav doesnt face problem paying her bills??
As the saying goes prevention is better than cure.
has she ever took medicines on her own?? 
Tanyaz thumbnail
I don't thin kthat was a gold chain ...looked more like a gold plated chain ...he doesn't have money to buy gold  chain ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Baby is a baby be it Archu's or Vaishu's...They both are mothers...Not nice to even think wish this was happening to Vaishu instead of Archu..Vaishu is not with FBD right now..All those doc bills would be on Ks head and in turn Mannu be doing charity just like he did saving their house..

So to me either way ULM would be doing his charity samaj seva..

Tanya it was a gold chain..No one makes gold plated or locket pendants anymore...It looked real gold to me..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Archan was careless about medication when she did not tell manav at night .After then she has been good  regarding food and medicines ...
I blasted her because of two things yesterday ..about not telling Savita off when she was throwing medicines ...and also for not telling manav about the pian ..

she is even talking  more about the baby now ...
she is in a very difficukt situation ,  I could see that today ...she has a husband who has no money to spend on her medical bills ...has a saas who is now askign her to promise that she will love Manav's nephew more than the baby who is not  even born ...

She is trying hard to please her saas because of mistakes she neevr even made ...
It is not an easy life , that's for sure ...

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanya di i honestly feel archu is not mentally prepared to be a mom and manav financially prepared to be a dad.

he doesnt know his priorities. he got released savita's jewels, was it so necessary to give it back to savita so soon, right now after knowing archu's health conditions he sud save money and keep for archu's medical expense.
its all bout priority now.

and wat he gifted archu was a gold chain, the saree was also costly.

Pleasing ur mom and inlaws is important or the health of ur wife and ur unborn child is important.

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Tanya it was a gold chain..No one makes gold plated or locket pendants anymore...It looked real gold to me..

OK, let's do the math ...He got 50 K back from deposit and said that he got two  more small amounts ...
and then he  said that after spending  everything he as left with 5000 ...I still don't think it was a godl chain ...didn't even look like one ..But even if it was then good ...gold  can always be sold , it can coem handy ...better than giving it away for charity the way her husband does ...
Gold can always be sold and used for her medical bills ...

To be honest , I think the writers these days don't care what happened two days ago , we care more ...we  remember more ...
The writers are doing a very very very bad job these days .I don't think I have seen such bad script writing ever in PR as I am seeing right now ..There is no co ordination at all .Every week the scenario changes compleetly ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Tanya di i honestly feel archu is not mentally prepared to be a mom and manav financially prepared to be a dad.

he doesnt know his priorities. he got released savita's jewels, was it so necessary to give it back to savita so soon, right now after knowing archu's health conditions he sud save money and keep for archu's medical expense.
its all bout priority now.

and wat he gifted archu was a gold chain, the saree was also costly.

Pleasing ur mom and inlaws is important or the health of ur wife and ur unborn child is important.

that is  very true ... the bolded  part ..
One has top be a strong person to take the responsibility of a little life ..Archan is anythign but strong , physically or even emotionaly ...😒

Manav... he  has distibuted his money all around the world ...now he has none for his own child ...👎🏼
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont understand how where is this coming from abt  Archu Pleasing Savita...She is not doing anything extra or fake to just keep pleasing Savita..

What ever happens to ArMan or Archu why is someone else to be blame for it? Savita is not to be  blamed for Archu's condition...Lets remain objective folks..I know we have Archu fans here but blaming savita for everything is not right..

Besides Archu started having pain while she was in her own kholi...Being involved in mayka's finacial and other problems..Putting all the pressure of Ks money problems by calling mannu has done this to his financial situation...Savita is not to be blamed for anything...I will say it is all K family's problems and Archu wanting to get involved every other minute has brought this on to herself..

Apni zindagi apne aap kyon nahi jeetey? Live in your own family and dont worry abt things that dont concern you...Period..Sometimes being selfish is a good thing...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
this has nothing  to do with being an Archan fan or not .I am an Archna fan but if she does something  wrong I go more heavy on her than I go on anyone else ...
I think her  constantly saying to savita ' I will care for sachu more than my own baby ' is ver ywrong and she is doing this to please savita ...loo k at how savita smiles with relief . ..savita should not even be asking  this question .. very unfair ..