Sulochna
Damodar
Chawl ladies
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by piya_10

forgot to mention about Vaishu, the scene which makes her think twice about the divorce was total crap these BT CVs come from stone age 😡 remember a somewhat similar scene was shown when Archana was living in K house after the SN puja  nd again one of Sulo's friend's daughter had a similar story reflecting Archu's nd how she had no other choice but to marry a man twice her age with kids ðŸ˜¡ I wanna give ðŸ¤¬ gaalis to the rotten CVs for showing such crap 
Bingo Piya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone age thinking on CVs part to bring those type of scenes..🤬🤬  nothing creative left in those creatives brains..🤬
To be honest , I don't think Archan should have a child .Manav's financial condition is such that he can only afford one child and the way his mother is about sachu ...he will always have to give sachu the best education and spend a lot on him ...sachu's mother has no contribution whatsoever there ...

His own baby will always be deprived of something  or the other ..I did  not like  the way savita asked Archana if Sachu will become less important after her own child is born ...

Feeling so sorry for Archans baby ...very very unlucky child ...
Another reason why Archana should not have a child of her own is because Archana has no respect or love for her own health and her body ...She keeps hurting herself but doesn't let Manav know about it ...
And it is not now , she has a habit of doing so ...she has very little love or regards for her own life and health .Such a woman should never be a mother and never carry a child  ..she should just look after other people ...

She can

forgot to mention about Vaishu, the scene which makes her think twice about the divorce was total crap these BT CVs come from stone age 😡 remember a somewhat similar scene was shown when Archana was living in K house after the SN puja  nd again one of Sulo's friend's daughter had a similar story reflecting Archu's nd how she had no other choice but to marry a man twice her age with kids ðŸ˜¡ I wanna give ðŸ¤¬ gaalis to the rotten CVs for showing such crap 

I gave a big fat gaali to the woman who was telling absolute CRAP to Sulochna  Angry ...and Vaishali who was always supposed to eb the sensible girl got sucked into her bakwaas ...🤢
Chalo , someone else too will go to jail now and not apna  Manav ..
Satish's turn and please lock his wife in there too ...she is a total nuisance to peopel aroudn her ...

what has Satish done now another evil plan of Dharnu  twist pe twist
I think Satish didnt gave his good will to Dharmesh but gave to Manav, so Dharmesh will do something wrong(drugs) in Manav's goods, and licence is of Satish, and hence the blame on Satish ðŸ¤”
@ Varsha, such kinda scenes portrays our country in a poor light ... these CVs wanna make us believe that we still live in the 18th century  😡 such kinda thinking is almost extinct now, no one really thinks like taht atleast none that I know, and in a metro like Mimbai c'mon not even chawl ppl think like this and this lady seems to be from upper middle class ... there are divorce cases happening nowadays and children coming from broken homes, what's the big deal, maybe ppl gossip but m sure not in front of the kid , no one is that insensitive , by keeping the young girl locked in the house they are only creating an unhealthy atmosphere around her. Aargh these CVs ðŸ¤¢    
Originally posted by bonnefille

Didn't like Q&A session b/w Savita and Archana. These things are rather unsaid. 

I agree , even though I voted for Savita today for calling Sulochna , I did not like her questioning of Archana about where Archana's loyalties are , with sachu or with her own child ...

That was so unfair ...already she is putting  Archana in a situation like this .She knows Archana and  what she has already done for sachu ...how can she even ask her something  like this ...
Archana's answer was a nice one when she said that how cana mother differentiate between two children ...I was actually expecting  her to say ' of couse I will love sachu more than this baby ' .actually  she sort of did say it in a way ...

Poor little baby , feel so bad for him ...😭

very unfair of savita ...

Whether Savita should have asked that Q or not is debatable but it surely is very valid question..but it would not have arised if Sachu was with his mother...Seperate topic altogether..Hope Shrav comes back and takes Sachu...Baby needs his-her parents period..

I personally think Savita should have never asked Shrav to leave the child behind expecting Archu to raise him..ArMan were least concerned with Sachu until now...I loved the way Archu answered Savtia's question w/o being afraid but being assertive..

ArMan can't worry abt anything now..She is prego, baby is here...lets take care of it so she carries full term..No money or problems should change that fact..

I agree with you Varsha .Sachu belongs to his  mother only .Shravni wanted to keep this child , she should  be with him ...
It is very very wrong of Manav not to tell his mother that she is doing  something  so wrong ...
He has so little money , he keeps paying for his susraal 's loans , buying gifts for his mother , spending to keep her happy , before he took care of his younger brother and sister ...now he has to look after his nephew ...he paid for his  entire medical expenses when Shravani was pregnant .He looked after Shraavni and sachu much much better than he looked after his own wife ..
No wonder he never has any money for Archana  or himself ...he has to spend it on so many other responsibilities ...how can he even think of having his own baby

Sachu deserves a better life , he should be with his  mother ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
I feel there's a very good chance of Shravni making a comeback, esp with Archu's own baby not surviving, all her love and attention will be for Sachhu (not implying that she would have differentiated if she had her own baby) and just when both Sachhu and kaki (ma) would bond big time Shravni will appear from nowhere to claim the kid and take him away