India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Raashi felt bad for gopi! (Page 4)

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Sorry I don't agree. There's no way Rashi can feel sorry for anyone other than herself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
To a very small extent I agree with nkapoor - we have seen Rashi feel bad for Gopi once or twice. For a brief minute she didn't want Urmi to hurt Gopi and when Gopi was sent back home, I remember she had a brief minute of worry about her.

But IMO, it actually makes Rashi worse than Urmi - if you have only bad impulses, then only God can help you. BUT if you have a good impulse and you IGNORE it and continue to be bad, then you have made a choice, right? You have made a choice to be bad rather than kind.

I hope you're right and they show Rashi changing BUT NOT BEFORE she learns the hard way.
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitrgoham-tellyaddict-

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
She did not feel bad...Rather she was concerned only about herself..THats wat is my opinion..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goham-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Off course Rashi cares for Gopi. She is an innocent soul. How can you people misunderstand her intention?
goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
rashi is grown up one so she should remember  these kalakaries r not  right  always disturbing  cute seedhi sadhi behen is not ri8
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

I dont think there is any hope for Rashi's character if this would have been in reality...
but as we all know this is a show, A Indian Tely Show, where CVs can the track and twists more frequently as we change our hobbies so anything is possible in that concern.

Rashi's character is shown as one of the meanest, Most cunning, selfish, emotionless character.
she hates her husband when he comes near her to show his love, she curses him when he gives her "Gajra" as she expects him to give only and only expensive jeweleries.

She always in mood to make Gopi cry, and to ruin her image in front of all family members. she did it so many times in past and today when we see her "reacting" differently thats just to get Gopi's trust. so that Gopi will believe her in future.

So in show may be CVs will change her character to get Viewers of Rashi hooked to the show.

but we here at forum cant really believe her at any cost.
I am not a viewer of raashi, I just wrote what I felt, I am not a regular watcher, could be wrong, but since raashi is young and is being mislead, I still see hope for her, I can still see childishness in her, I feel that gradually she might change.

@ Bold - You're saying Rashi is young & therefore has childishness in her. But Gopi is a couple of years younger than Rashi & so by your statement should be more childish, right? Then that makes Rashi a bully for picking on a younger kid.

The only reason Rashi came to save Gopi was for her own selfish ends. If Koki or any of the Modis had seen Urmila getting physical with Gopi, then Urmila would have been banned from Modi Mansion. And it would have forever spoilt whatever nice image she has cultivated in front of them.

There's a saying that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Rashi is as rotten as Urmila. In fact, I feel she's worse since she's better educated than Urmila. Education brings enlightenment with the ability to differentiate between right & wrong. But here Gopi, the illiterate, is far better than Rashi the literate. Rashi will never change, never.

Edited by hamzanuha - 27 May 2011 at 2:31am
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top