Raashi felt bad for gopi! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
U know sometimes I feel Raashi is worse than Urmi ... She's the one who always runs to Urmi cribbing about everything and asking her to do some kalakaari and get Gopi in trouble ...

Raashi's the one living in Modi Mansion. Seriously, what problem has she really faced there ? Other than being pulled up for her laziness, she's living quite comfortably !!!!

Cant she see how good her in-laws and husband are ? Cant she tell her mother I'm quite happy here dont interfere in my life ?

If she puts just a little effort to be a good wife and DIL, she'll be the luckiest girl in the world !

But ... Raashi is sooo blinded by greed that she cant see what she's blessed with ! 

And I dont think sh'e being misled by Urmi ... she's just using Urmi to get what she wants !
rashi may felt bad but not by thinking sorry to behen              oh i can't  took gopi's ear only by that thought          she will change only after a big  fall🤓 
she can never fee bad for gopi..it must be some Chal of her's..POOR Gopi.. i wished Kokila saw wt mami was doing to gopi..she would have given them a solid..trashing..

loved Gopi -ahem scenes..so cute
rashi is never change😡
she is jealous from gopi as jhethani as a wife of ahem
she not tolerate ahem gopi come close
she is greedy selfish jealous and cruel girl all bad things in her i hate rashi😡
Sorry I don't agree. There's no way Rashi can feel sorry for anyone other than herself.
To a very small extent I agree with nkapoor - we have seen Rashi feel bad for Gopi once or twice. For a brief minute she didn't want Urmi to hurt Gopi and when Gopi was sent back home, I remember she had a brief minute of worry about her.

But IMO, it actually makes Rashi worse than Urmi - if you have only bad impulses, then only God can help you. BUT if you have a good impulse and you IGNORE it and continue to be bad, then you have made a choice, right? You have made a choice to be bad rather than kind.

I hope you're right and they show Rashi changing BUT NOT BEFORE she learns the hard way.
Bubble
She did not feel bad...Rather she was concerned only about herself..THats wat is my opinion..
Off course Rashi cares for Gopi. She is an innocent soul. How can you people misunderstand her intention?
rashi is grown up one so she should remember  these kalakaries r not  right  always disturbing  cute seedhi sadhi behen is not ri8
Originally posted by shonu.703

kya nkapoor - 😆😆 anakhon dekhi blind faith wo bhee rashi rat pe, how many times coz of rashi - gopi has been thrown out of hosue yet u say this she feels bad for simple ear pinch   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she did unconciously, and there is no need to laugh at somone's opinion, it is disrespectful