Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think there is any hope for Rashi's character if this would have been in reality...
but as we all know this is a show, A Indian Tely Show, where CVs can the track and twists more frequently as we change our hobbies so anything is possible in that concern.

Rashi's character is shown as one of the meanest, Most cunning, selfish, emotionless character.
she hates her husband when he comes near her to show his love, she curses him when he gives her "Gajra" as she expects him to give only and only expensive jeweleries.

She always in mood to make Gopi cry, and to ruin her image in front of all family members. she did it so many times in past and today when we see her "reacting" differently thats just to get Gopi's trust. so that Gopi will believe her in future.

So in show may be CVs will change her character to get Viewers of Rashi hooked to the show.

but we here at forum cant really believe her at any cost.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rashi stopping her mum from abusing Gopi was a totally calculated manoeuvre, she's thinking now she Gopi will think I love her and will come to me for help again, as she will think I have her best interest at heart, Urmila was bad cop and Rashi played good cop the end result their are hoping for is the same, Gopi returns to being a puppet for their whims, if they want GoHam to be separate they will just command Gopi (Urmila's way) and Rashi speak to her lovingly (the good cop) and Gopi does it. 
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

I dont think there is any hope for Rashi's character if this would have been in reality...
but as we all know this is a show, A Indian Tely Show, where CVs can the track and twists more frequently as we change our hobbies so anything is possible in that concern.

Rashi's character is shown as one of the meanest, Most cunning, selfish, emotionless character.
she hates her husband when he comes near her to show his love, she curses him when he gives her "Gajra" as she expects him to give only and only expensive jeweleries.

She always in mood to make Gopi cry, and to ruin her image in front of all family members. she did it so many times in past and today when we see her "reacting" differently thats just to get Gopi's trust. so that Gopi will believe her in future.

So in show may be CVs will change her character to get Viewers of Rashi hooked to the show.

but we here at forum cant really believe her at any cost.

I am not a viewer of raashi, I just wrote what I felt, I am not a regular watcher, could be wrong, but since raashi is young and is being mislead, I still see hope for her, I can still see childishness in her, I feel that gradually she might change. Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nkapoor, wat about Gopi's innonence or her vulnerability, the day Rashi will change ppl around her like her hubby, Gopi etc will be wrecked emotionally.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nkapoor

I am not a viewer of raashi, I just wrote what I felt, I am not a regular watcher, could be wrong, but since raashi is young and is being mislead, I still see hope for her, I can still see childishness in her, I feel that gradually she might change.

@bold...thats what I was expecting...coz u are not a regular viewer of the show so u are not all aware of WHAT rashi is and what all she can do to hurt Gopi...

@red...Rashi is young I agree...and can be mislead that too agree...
but till when she will get the benefit of doubt of being young...did she ever show any Genuine Feelings for Gopi (u cant tell as u dint watch the epi regularly) but every one here knows it well that its never...
and when she is much effected by her mom the dear then how come we expect her to change until she will open her brain to see her real side and also the real love of the Modi family for her...
she is too busy to understand and to take part in her mom's kalakari that she does not have time to think abt modi family or her husband.
I still dont think she will ever change but CVs are Maai Baap they can do anything.
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@bold...thats what I was expecting...coz u are not a regular viewer of the show so u are not all aware of WHAT rashi is and what all she can do to hurt Gopi...

@red...Rashi is young I agree...and can be mislead that too agree...
but till when she will get the benefit of doubt of being young...did she ever show any Genuine Feelings for Gopi (u cant tell as u dint watch the epi regularly) but every one here knows it well that its never...
and when she is much effected by her mom the dear then how come we expect her to change until she will open her brain to see her real side and also the real love of the Modi family for her...
she is too busy to understand and to take part in her mom's kalakari that she does not have time to think abt modi family or her husband.
I still dont think she will ever change but CVs are Maai Baap they can do anything.

look guys it is my POV, I have watched this show enough, and I dun find Raashi to be that vampish, I see a potential for change, right now she is just acting like a puppet and is listening to her mother because she thinks that she is the right one, but there will be a day where Raashi will understand what she has actually been upto, Raashi is selfish, but she is not ruthless, I feel that there is potential for change! Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nkapoor, everyone has a potential to change, on day Gopi could become a strong character n throw Rashi out of MM supported by all the Modi's.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely not!!!

Rashi is jealous of Gopi's developing relationship with Ahem.

Rashi is selfish, self-centred, greedy, prejudiced and mean person.

She believes that the world revolves around her and her only.

If she is unhappy others should be the same too.

(my apologies to all Rashi lovers)

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I did feel Rashi softened a bit when shw was hurted by her mom, but regained her concious mind and started her selfish acts 😆
Originally posted by: sudha100

Yes, I did feel Rashi softened a bit when shw was hurted by her mom, but regained her concious mind and started her selfish acts 😆

thats what I am saying a concious change will occur much later, but as of now I can see sum unconcious softness