Raashi felt bad for gopi!

Posted: 12 years ago
when her mum was abusing Gopi, she felt bad, and came for her rescue! that shows that raashi is not a bad human being, and to an extent does feel for gopi and is seriously misleaded by her mother! really would like to see how Raashi's character changes! I know she is still mean and all, but she is not ruthless, and I can see a ray of hope of her changing, all she needs is understanding and love from her family members(sasura) to get out of all of this nonsense!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nkapoor

when her mum was abusing Gopi, she felt bad, and came for her rescue! that shows that raashi is not a bad human being, and to an extent does feel for gopi and is seriously misleaded by her mother! really would like to see how Raashi's character changes! I know she is still mean and all, but she is not ruthless, and I can see a ray of hope of her changing, all she needs is understanding and love from her family members(sasura) to get out of all of this nonsense!

Rashi saved Gopi for own selfish reasons, not because she felt bad for Gopi. First she was afraid somone is going to catch her mom, second this way now Gopi will think Rashi really cares for her and that simpleton will do everythig Rashi tells her, hence making Ahem angry. And that means Rashi won't have to be a broken furniture in the corner of Modi Mansion. Rashi will never change, After  all she has Urmila's blood running thru her veins. Now she will abuse Gopi even more, because Gopi refused her help earlier. Sorry but those are my views. Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
No man, there's no real hope for Rashi - she is planning to guilt Gopi heap emosanal atyachar on her - she's not a good girl. 😕
Bubble
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are right Shilpa. Rashi did it only herself. She doesn't care Gopi at all. 
gogopi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

Man! That's one way to interpret her behavior today!.
The way I saw it she is just as mean as her mom... and is savvier than her mom in her kalalaaris. She could not stand to see gopi with her own husband, yelled  at gopi  jigarand mom-urmi  becuase she was not getting her own way . She is completely spoilt  , selfish, self serving .

I wonder how she would feel if  she has to go through what gopi is going through

She should be rejected by jigar and she should work her way to earn his love... and face same kalakaaris as gopi is facing right now...

Since  no-one around is as savvily evil as her , kannahji or a series of misfortunate events should occur for her to realize what she had and what she lost. 

She should lose the love respect and understanding she has deceitfully gained and is using to destroy gopi's self-worth

I did not see anything in her devious mind ,that made me think ..." wow raashi is not a bad human being ... poor misdirected girl" God has blessed her with a beautiful brain... she should use it to cleanse her 'black heart'

No wonder Gopi doesn't want to confront the evil pair. Maybe she really knows the amount of trouble they can cause...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she was not feeling bad infact she was enjoying she was pretending to be nice infront of gopi
I guess time will tell! I personally feel there is hope for raashi, I feel that to sum extent she did feel bad for gopi! u cannot see a sudden change in character! she will obviously try and play more! but I still feel that she is not ruthless and does have sum humanity left!
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nkapoor,just my POV,but after reading ur post ,I feel as if u r mislead about 2day's epi n Rashi's behaviour in 2day's epi, did u not see the precap, wat was good girl Rashi explaining to her mum, regarding the guilt trip the duo was planning for Gopi.
Originally posted by: simran15

@nkapoor,just my POV,but after reading ur post ,I feel as if u r mislead about 2day's epi n Rashi's behaviour in 2day's epi, did u not see the precap, wat was good girl Rashi explaining to her mum, regarding the guilt trip the duo was planning for Gopi.

i knowww, but I still felt that on sum level she did not like her mum pulling her ears
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nkapoor, I would have agreed with u ,if I hadn't seen the precap.