Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx a lot for this wonderful update as usual.Wooow CB2 is becoming more and more interesting. I am really loving it.
Finally Dev admitted to Radhika that he loves her and can't stay without her.Wish Radhika had heard it.
So Rohan is the bad guy. 😡 I wonder what will he do next.
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bholabear

Thank you Raj bhaiya. Gaane lajawab hain. ;)

You are welcome BBG...
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Venilla

Thanx a lot for this wonderful update as usual.Wooow CB2 is becoming more and more interesting. I am really loving it.

Finally Dev admitted to Radhika that he loves her and can't stay without her.Wish Radhika had heard it.
So Rohan is the bad guy. 😡 I wonder what will he do next.

You are welcome..Finally yes it is getting interesting and Dev admitted his love for radhika..
He is seeing her inner beauty, her nature..inspite of being abused and cursed by both the witches Padma and Ashanti..radhika defende them...and her caring nature and concern for DD ji's health..has brought changes in Dev's heart and behaviour..
Rohan will realise his mistake soon once it will be known that they both married during childhood.
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

Thankss 4 the awesum update raj-bhaiya...luved it..:))))))

You are welcome RADEV...
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ansa786

Thanks RB for the awesome update ... Was able to hold onto your update for the day, before I finally got home to watch it ... 😃

YOu are welcome Ansa..
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Setraj - Thanks for the update with your hilarious comments inbetween 🤣 "Kaala Billi mausa jumps meoow"

The caring Dev handing water to Radhika was a tear jerker... I got emotional     😭 😭. Lovely scene overall... you could feel Radhika's pain, lonliness. Avinash and Rubina are great performers   👏   Love, love, love these two beautuful, wonderful Jodi. They are undoubtedly the BEST 👍🏼   ❤️ 🤗 ❤️
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very beautiful update and the episode was spectacular thank you Raj