Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Deep in my heart 26 may(name familiarity) (Page 3)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

U r again with chaya wala baba sort of post LOL. Look he also got confuse now ...ab kehani me kiya kiya more ayen ge...ohhh who is going to give new hopes now Confused baba got confused by himself. Good analysis about Misha, Piya n Panchi.

For Kabeer no comments he made confused every one todayWink
Emm talking about kabeer even i am also confused.
And CWB give us hope so i want everyone to be positive thats why I alws add this flavour to the postSmile and thanx alot for  likin my analysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by .Angel

HAHA every time I hear Panchi's name I just wanna laugh at that confused soulROFLROFL
CVs always messes up with her characterTongue

Well said, it seems they are still thinking what next we can do with this characterLOL
But today they showed up her as strong character and i just hope they dont mess it up Embarrassed
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Awesoem Sanju ..awesome way of writing as in diary...EXCELLENT WORK GIRL..keep it coming..Loveya..always..!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Awsome Post Sanjna. Loved Reading It.
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
But today they showed up her as strong character and i just hope they dont mess it up Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

I don't like the idea of Panchi breaking hearts of others in revenge but what can v expect from the broken heart who just blamed all opposite sex for cheatingStern Smile
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Emm talking about kabeer even i am also confused.
And CWB give us hope so i want everyone to be positive thats why I alws add this flavour to the postSmile and thanx alot for  likin my analysis
[/QUOTE]

About Kabeer i guess Poca's idea may be right she might be blackmailing him for Piya(i hope you checked her post) so nice of you to think about making people positive, n you are welcomeSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index