Deep in my heart 26 may(name familiarity)

Posted: 12 years ago

Dear diary

Pia

I was walking down the street for the college but suddenly my heart felt a pain and my footsteps were not coordinated with my mind they were just following the my Heart instructions and I just felt goin towards last night way. I was feeling so great after listening to my heart voice. Suddenly my phone rings up and it was as usual misha with some stupid cause she called me up. But she was right that I was getting late for college but just then I realised that I lost my way and I was just about to  ask her but she kept the phone. Then I don't know how but my hands were just running on the phone  and I ended up in dialing up a number. That number was so familiar and I felt like as  if I always call this number whenever I am in problem. My heart was just pounding after listening to voiceover of the man. I felt like I keep on listening to his voice again and  again. That name abhay was just calling me towards him like I have a connection towards him like I am related to him in any way. Why this name is so familiar? Why I want to listen that voice again and again

Misha

Today was very hard day for me. I hate telling a lie to Pia but I have to do that for her. And why whenever she is happy something happens to her. Why her dark past is again haunting her back. Why she has to face so many problems. I just want she never goes deep into that.

Panchi

Now no one matters to me only my family and my small sister Pia matters to me I need to protect her anyhow. Now I cant trust anyone in my life. I will never let that happen to my sisters. Now this is new panchi who give a damn to boys. I will always protect Pia from this evil world. In past she did many things for me, now its my turn to do something for her. And now I will protect pia from everybodyand speciallt from that bitch T anyhow and now no one can hurt dobriyal's daughter anymore.

CWB
Ab yeh naya mastana aaya hai jaane ab kahani mein kya kya mod ayenge
p.s- once I made my game players to write story on panchi and princi today was just a pic of that. NO OFFENCEšŸ˜† Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
 i agree with u sanjušŸ‘ ... today wen pia picked up the phone and she was thinking that this name is fimiliar & she have a connection with this name , i felt like YES, everything is going to change soon and abhay is gonna cm bak ... YES, pia can never forget him... panchi acted really good showing that she is confident and now she wont let anyone cheat her and hr sisters, acting like a big sister is supposed to , feeling protective fr hr sisters... i loved the expressions on misha's face as she was really disheartened that she is going to lie bt she had to this fr pia's safety... the shock of the day was that how could kabir fall fr this bitcy T ... i m missing abhay ... cm bak soonā¤ļø

its so gret...missing abhay...cum back soon
HAHA every time I hear Panchi's name I just wanna laugh at that confused soulšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Originally posted by minahil1997

i agree with u sanjušŸ‘ ... today wen pia picked up the phone and she was thinking that this name is fimiliar & she have a connection with this name , i felt like YES, everything is going to change soon and abhay is gonna cm bak ... YES, pia can never forget him... panchi acted really good showing that she is confident and now she wont let anyone cheat her and hr sisters, acting like a big sister is supposed to , feeling protective fr hr sisters... i loved the expressions on misha's face as she was really disheartened that she is going to lie bt she had to this fr pia's safety... the shock of the day was that how could kabir fall fr this bitcy T ... i m missing abhay ... cm bak soonā¤ļø

Even now I am afraid that what the hell is goin on between kabeer and T. I mean today i understood every character but not kabeer he made me confused that why he is with and plzying coozy coo with her but i will wait to things to open up for my final verdict

For abhiya we need to be patient and really hope abhay come back soon

thanx alot for ur replyšŸ˜Š
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ i loved ur cwb's diary entryšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ use chai peene se fursat mil gayi???? woh diary bhi likhta hai?????šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
nice post...i remembered reading d story on princi n panchi wen i saw their scene... :)
awesome post by u sanjušŸ‘
i loved every bit of itšŸ˜³
Originally posted by peehu24

its so gret...missing abhay...cum back soon
aww dont worry he will and thanx alot 4 likin it
Originally posted by .Angel

HAHA every time I hear Panchi's name I just wanna laugh at that confused soulšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
CVs always messes up with her characteršŸ˜›