Posted: 12 years ago
hetu i am not gonna compromise...u better ask thush to cut short HER timimgs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†wats ur native
Originally posted by sweet coco

I love your cinderella pic Thush!!!

@Mansi: no it's not...one hour a week is enough for me!๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks di ..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mansi95

oh..so are u done with ur pics๐Ÿ˜ณ

YES, i even posted it here and i think i Kirti is supposed to put coz i won't be here during tanu's updates.. and I am gonna watch my golden moments of Maan and Geet... i m watching the oldies episode... just love it.. when geet and maan are locked in the office and she yells... hehe ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

DONOT DISTURB ME.. I AM IN MY OWN WORLD>>
Originally posted by maanlovesgeet17

YES, i even posted it here and i think i Kirti is supposed to put coz i won't be here during tanu's updates.. and I am gonna watch my golden moments of Maan and Geet... i m watching the oldies episode... just love it.. when geet and maan are locked in the office and she yells... hehe ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ME TOOO!!!! I'm done with college...FINALLY!!! So Maneet time...after I finish Delena and CLois time!๐Ÿ˜†

Have fun babe!

I'll join in too!!! No JK!!!!! I already have a man...and he's delicious!

Its not mahabharat story to have one hubby all sistersNah nah u already have a delicious man soo pleaase leave msk ..poor we still single๐Ÿ˜’
Originally posted by maanlovesgeet17

go on sabs...continue to be in ur dreams...i promise i wont burst the bubble...its reserved for bubbly๐Ÿคฃ

ME TOOO!!!! I'm done with college...FINALLY!!! So Maneet time...after I finish Delena and CLois time!๐Ÿ˜†

Have fun babe!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! and this is the best time.. coz no one is here except me... and u know how that feels... just u and MAANEET!!! great time.. and i m done with schools too... but sat and sunday family will be here so can't watch then.. lol

hetu i am not gonna compromise...u better ask thush to cut short HER timimgs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†wats ur native

Nahin! Nahin! I can't do that my sisters...it's okay...I guess I'm gonna have to make do with Adi sir!๐Ÿ˜†
Boss nahin to chamcha hi sahi!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Native?! Kya matlab...I'm a gujju from chicago! born and raised in the USA! Where you all from?!

Noo way i cant see i already gave sundays to my sister zaara and now to my little sister on saturdays for  exersice class with him โ˜บ๏ธand im sorry ๐Ÿ˜†If u want hitu ask mansi and join with her on saturday morng exercise classes with her ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --Thush--

Its not mahabharat story to have one hubby all sistersNah nah u already have a delicious man soo pleaase leave msk ..poor we still single๐Ÿ˜’
no entry hetu๐Ÿ˜Š