Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

Ohh okie will do that πŸ˜‰im sorry i dint get ur pm properly 

what have i done, i shouldnt have given you the web site, now you all going are crazy esp with the wink, i had to make it obvious to mansi and samia ti see the winkπŸ˜‰
This is so fun...now that I have the website..I'm gonna make loads and loads more...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
thush i felt that cheapo phamily consits of only four members.are der anyone to add😳
Originally posted by sweet coco

Lovely theme!!!! I'm so in!!!

everyone still doing the math for the CD...my brain is so fried!

we dont do it unless we get soo bored πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mansi95

thush i dunno wat they call"aadhi ghar wali"in english...πŸ€”

Mansi Aadhi Gharwali means Half wife, Saali means sister-in-law, there's a hindi saying that Saali aadhi gharwali hoti hain, which translates to Sister-in-law means half wife πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

what have i done, i shouldnt have given you the web site, now you all going are crazy esp with the wink, i had to make it obvious to mansi and samia ti see the winkπŸ˜‰
maasi i did not realise dat geet was winking until sammy stated that...i am really blind
Originally posted by drdee142

Mansi Aadhi Gharwali means Half wife, Saali means sister-in-law, there's a hindi saying that Saali aadhi gharwali hoti hain, which translates to Sister-in-law means half wife πŸ˜†
yeah i know dat proverb dee aunt..i just did not know wat they would call aadhi ghar wali...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Thush--

Ohh yeah mostly everyone from bumber thread are here πŸ˜†u know nah about our chepo phmaily ..big phmaily tree all the member all ober the world and forum πŸ˜†glad u liked our CD πŸ€—

Oh yeah we have the most confusing family ever πŸ˜† But we are so much fun aren't weπŸ€—
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Did u see my hubbys wink for me πŸ˜†