Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

YOU call yourself a true fan? Are you kidding me!? (Page 2)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Well SaidClap
There r sum of us hu r staying awake day nd nyt 2 do it,EG,Me got exams this week but STILL,I stay awake till 2 signing the thing,i pay my sister to do it.EmbarrassedSmile
So cmon Guys Unitedwe stand,Divided we fallLOLTongue

If only ALL the fans were as committed and dedicated as you are. Good good LOL. Bribery may be a crime, but it's always the most simplest solution Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I agree with you...everyday they are crying here for ranking or anything ...but not worried for show as its on verge of being axed.

IF DMGian and MJHTain can save it and gave whole year of life to it... why not GEETian ...

Nice ...post Sam

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishWriter_At_HeartAsmi13

Writer_At_Heart IF-Sizzlerz
Writer_At_Heart
Writer_At_Heart

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
already done it few no. of tyms!
wil go n do it again...
wil love geet like always.. no matter wat.. love wil not change...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishSilentsoul

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I agree with you...everyday they are crying here for ranking or anything ...but not worried for show as its on verge of being axed.

IF DMGian and MJHTain can save it and gave whole year of life to it... why not GEETian ...

Nice ...post Sam

Thanks love!

This forum is filled with crying little emotional people that sheds tears the moment the ranks decrease. Yet where are their tears when the entire show is being threatened to go off air? Some people's emotions, I will never understand.

Silentsoul

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I hear ya Sammy! People were too busy cribbing and throwing tantrums and cursing everyone .. and as soon as we see that Promo .. suddenly everyone's in dream land .. yet we still see the petition stagnant .. it ain't moving .. yet the number of fans on that page are increasing ..

So many girls have been signing day and night and warning people yet no answer .. I hope people realize soon and not sit and cry later!

Z

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanEET_FAN

already done it few no. of tyms!
wil go n do it again...
wil love geet like always.. no matter wat.. love wil not change...

Thank you! = )
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by kuls11

Nice ...post Sam

Thanks love!

This forum is filled with crying little emotional people that sheds tears the moment the ranks decrease. Yet where are their tears when the entire show is being threatened to go off air? Some people's emotions, I will never understand.

I know even I fail to understand ranking will change when show go off air anyway. TO keep their ranking intact we have to keep show intact, where are DMG and MJHT top ranking actors. Their ranking went down after show ended.
I liked your post lets concentrate on priorities, we need 100,000 signs on petition yet not upto 30,000. GEET FB has 100,000 members each signing once would have done the difference . But we love to live in fool paradise, crying for actors not doing anything substantial for show which automatically decide ranking for actors.
Keep this thread going so it might put some sense to those who are worried for rankings, than show.
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I hear ya Sammy! People were too busy cribbing and throwing tantrums and cursing everyone .. and as soon as we see that Promo .. suddenly everyone's in dream land .. yet we still see the petition stagnant .. it ain't moving .. yet the number of fans on that page are increasing ..

So many girls have been signing day and night and warning people yet no answer .. I hope people realize soon and not sit and cry later!

Z

It really does not make any sense to me. How is it that we only have 28 000 votes and yet I am sure that there are more than a 100 000 fans! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomutopia88Asmi13

Go to top