Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Very true 👏
I am too fed up and tierd of hypocrisy around, people r ok with spreading false news and drooling over GC's body, etc...
But when it comes to saving the show they hardly care, yes they hardly care, if they care then this forum would had been filled with supporting system topics to the show, Star One getting non stop calls, mails, petitions, but it seems people only know to make cry faces...
Get it clear, you can't achieve on saving the show by only posting cry faces without doing any real action which can save the show...

@Mods: Please make this topic sticky, it might be very helpful to wake up some people...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
It irks me to see that so many people can be so superficial at times. Topics of his body or a wishful kiss scene is more popular and in demand then the actual show.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^ WOAH! Love you for that comment! Some people are still pretty chilled about this matter and I am boggled as to WHY!? There are chances of anything happening yet I just see MSK related posts etc but very few people actually going and signing that petition ... :S

Anyway I thank everyone whose been tiringly signing that petition again  and again and hope that others start now before it's too late .. 

Z