Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
BUMP!!

Come on guys...keep signing the petition and save our Fvaourite show!!

Halla Bol!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
signed today also with all my ids...still its going at snail's pace...
JayaBachan thumbnail
Keep up the votes guys. 😊

@Undisclosed - Yeah fair enough there is only a limited amount of fans in the forum, however there are silent readers that refuse to participate actively at all. For example, you might come across a well known fan fiction and see more than 70 000 views. I'm positive that there are more than 4000 fans, because most members like to remain anonymous. If you look at the official Geet facebook site. It has nearly 200 000 fans! Where on earth are all these people hiding? It makes no sense.
vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank You! u really make me wanna go back and keep singing the petition adn doing all that i can to stop the show from closing!

one question has anyone tried to call them yet? all the numbers that are given has anyone contacted them! bcz i wanna try that as well!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bumping this thread!!

Keep signing people!

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Keep up the votes guys. 😊

@Undisclosed - Yeah fair enough there is only a limited amount of fans in the forum, however there are silent readers that refuse to participate actively at all. For example, you might come across a well known fan fiction and see more than 70 000 views. I'm positive that there are more than 4000 fans, because most members like to remain anonymous. If you look at the official Geet facebook site. It has nearly 200 000 fans! Where on earth are all these people hiding? It makes no sense.

i totaly agree...but just fyi don't go by views...views are tricky...one fan can view many timesπŸ˜‰...i guess facebook has more reach...so i hope people are halla bol'ing over there as well...then you will also have to concider multiple id's...as a rule when ever you see a # for fans you can cut it down to about 1/3 of that # to get the real amount of fans...the goal is super high...but we can get close if we had more time...this petition is due sunday!...wonder if we can move it back to week more...
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks  for the post Sammy!
have already signed it atleast 15times by now!
Love you Post i sing  every day 
but we need to reminder πŸ˜ƒ
thx :D
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks sammy. i just started checking PMs now. i had been busy with exams. and now my exams almost got finished just one unit left.
I really missed you ppl, this forum, but each time i take a break i always leave it to you guys, knowing that you guys will rock This forum, GurTi, MaanEet and GHSP. But it's very disappointing and sad to know that now not even a single member taking any action. Thanks To You Sam for reminding us and them our responsibilty. Will sign the petition and definitely think of new ways and ideas to save it.

--love-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for reminding us again Sam!
i have signed many times
n guess what!...i stole my all friends and family id's n signed the petition too
don't worry they also love watching Geet...it's that they never admit it...lolz