Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Keep up the signatures people!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Thanks for this wonderful post!! I swear to GOD I've signed that petition atleast 600 times!! I can't call them from Canada but I've sent e-mails to all the members of Star one! The petition target was set to 100,000 cuz facebook official GEET page has almost 200,000 fans! But now we r just stuck on 29,000! Seriously, now where are these so called "true fans"??? Cmo'n ppl its time to show maaneet power ... Sign that petition as many times as you can! Call them if you can...send them e-mails. We need to save our show GHSP!!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

just a little note...no show does not equal a celebrity ranking going down automaticaly..case in point is rp...that said...i love ghsp and want the show to go on forever and ever...hence i signed the petition...i know everyone wants to reach the goal of 100, 000...i'm not sure how that # was chosen...but it is quite high at least from GF stand point...gc and dd fans total 4000+ each...and many of those fans are shared between the two...so the current amount that has signed the petion till now has really surprised me...but don't be discouraged by the current # at all...it is just a matter of continuing to remind people day after day...

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Syl...The rankings do run in a parallel line...
But of course the show comes first, 'cause we love our leads becouse of the show...And I still dont understand when so many of us are signing the petitions repeatedly and DD & GC has so many fans, why the percentage of the petitions is not increasing! The petition has been advertised in FB too...so where are the so-called fans of GHSP.πŸ˜•
Along with the show we want the rankings to remain top too, that will contribute to saving the show to extent...if the rankings go down at this point of time, it might contibute toward the decision of axing the show...this is what I feel - might not be true, but we cannot afford to take any chances now! We have to work from all angles...
Fezana thumbnail
Have already signed and will keep at it...Don't worry...
LuvScooby thumbnail
I signed with 5 emails...I'm sure petition is good, but what matters at the end of the day is TRPs...unfortunately, fans like me who r not in India can't help with that... Edited by LuvScooby - 12 years ago
Saams thumbnail
Great post Sammy...This was really needed...me off to signing again..:)
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-LuvScooby

I signed with 5 emails...I'm sure petition is good, but what matters at the end of the day is TRPs...unfortunately, fans like me who r not in India can't help with that...

I make it a point NEVER to miss the 9.30 slot of the epi aired! 
And I'll let you in on a secret...I even switch on the TV in my guest bedroom and watch from my room or the hall or vice versa when the show is onπŸ˜‰...to increase TRPs!πŸ˜†
I konw I sound crazy...but after all this effort..I hope we succeed in getting the show to stay😭
This content was originally posted by-riza792

I make it a point NEVER to miss the 9.30 slot of the epi aired! 
And I'll let you in on a secret...I even switch on the TV in my guest bedroom and watch from my room or the hall or vice versa when the show is onπŸ˜‰...to increase TRPs!πŸ˜†
I konw I sound crazy...but after all this effort..I hope we succeed in getting the show to stay😭

Halla BolπŸ‘πŸΌ