YOU call yourself a true fan? Are you kidding me!? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
already done it few no. of tyms!
wil go n do it again...
wil love geet like always.. no matter wat.. love wil not change...
Originally posted by kuls11

I agree with you...everyday they are crying here for ranking or anything ...but not worried for show as its on verge of being axed.

IF DMGian and MJHTain can save it and gave whole year of life to it... why not GEETian ...

Nice ...post Sam

Thanks love!

This forum is filled with crying little emotional people that sheds tears the moment the ranks decrease. Yet where are their tears when the entire show is being threatened to go off air? Some people's emotions, I will never understand.
I hear ya Sammy! People were too busy cribbing and throwing tantrums and cursing everyone .. and as soon as we see that Promo .. suddenly everyone's in dream land .. yet we still see the petition stagnant .. it ain't moving .. yet the number of fans on that page are increasing ..

So many girls have been signing day and night and warning people yet no answer .. I hope people realize soon and not sit and cry later!

Z
Originally posted by MaanEET_FAN

already done it few no. of tyms!
wil go n do it again...
wil love geet like always.. no matter wat.. love wil not change...

Thank you! = )
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Thanks love!

This forum is filled with crying little emotional people that sheds tears the moment the ranks decrease. Yet where are their tears when the entire show is being threatened to go off air? Some people's emotions, I will never understand.

I know even I fail to understand ranking will change when show go off air anyway. TO keep their ranking intact we have to keep show intact, where are DMG and MJHT top ranking actors. Their ranking went down after show ended.
I liked your post lets concentrate on priorities, we need 100,000 signs on petition yet not upto 30,000. GEET FB has 100,000 members each signing once would have done the difference . But we love to live in fool paradise, crying for actors not doing anything substantial for show which automatically decide ranking for actors.
Keep this thread going so it might put some sense to those who are worried for rankings, than show.
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I hear ya Sammy! People were too busy cribbing and throwing tantrums and cursing everyone .. and as soon as we see that Promo .. suddenly everyone's in dream land .. yet we still see the petition stagnant .. it ain't moving .. yet the number of fans on that page are increasing ..

So many girls have been signing day and night and warning people yet no answer .. I hope people realize soon and not sit and cry later!

Z

It really does not make any sense to me. How is it that we only have 28 000 votes and yet I am sure that there are more than a 100 000 fans!
Wow thats very great...
I am signing and will continue to do..
I would like to share that i posted this topic in starone geet's page...and requested people to sign the petition but seems people there dont even have any clue...
We need to spread this in Star one and in FB...
Mission save Geet
everyone plzzz sign tht petition...we have to save our maaneet /gurti/ghsp!!!plzzz i  for one cannot live without them..i wanna ask can u??plzzz do the least u cn do to save ghsp...its the need of the hour
Good Job... Keep up... More Petition Needed
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Thank you! = )

wel thnku for what.. i m not defending ur fav serial.. i m doing it for my fav serial... my jaan.. GHSP😳🤗 to u...😊