YOU call yourself a true fan? Are you kidding me!?

Posted: 12 years ago

The clock strikes 1, and here I am after quite a long time to post quite a sad and disappointing topic. There was once a time when a simple rumour would breeze by the forums and members would be jumping out of their seats, screaming their frights to the world. Crazily obsessed fans would start bombarding India Forums, Facebook and all forms of communications with their angry rants. The Star One polls used to make all the fans stay up all night, just to ensure that Maan and Geet wins each and every competition. We were successful then. But what happened to us now?

10 posts used to be made a day, the moment Gurmeet and Drashti's ranks were decreased in the popularity charts. We could not tolerate the thought that anyone else could ever stand dominant and triumphant when in fact, no celebrity and no show could overshadow Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. That was us then, I repeat, where have you disappeared to now?

You call yourself a true Maaneet fan? Please, save me from the hypocrisy of your so called love and commitment. Members have ample time to make threads drooling about Gurmeet's body, or complaining about the not so hot consummation scene, YET they cannot simply spare 5 minutes of their time to sign a petition to actually save OUR show!? False rumours and misleading news used to turn the forum upside down. But now when the rumour is actually accurate and there is a chance that OUR show will be cut off, the forum is now sleeping? Where is your dedication to your show? By simply attaching 'crying' emoticons on people's posts isn't going to do anything! If you have the time to post a emoticon, then for the love of sanity! WHY can you not just sign a petition!?

Petitions, letters, requests, anything would do! HECK, if you could even manage to glue yourself to the couch and watch the actual show to raise trps, then that would be a massive help. I don't care when you do it, or how. If you need to cage your entire neighborhood and lock them onto their couches to watch the show, then do it! WE need YOUR help. Fan Fiction writers, use your skills! We know how lovely and creative and persuasive you all are. Then why not apply your skill to constructing letters, in order to convince the creatives or the actual channel to NOT.END.THE.SHOW.

Prove to the world, that people cannot just mess with our hearts and simply end a show that we have all grown attached to. It has happened in the past and we can achieve it again! The power of us fans is irreplaceable. If DMG and MJHT could be saved, then why can we not fight for GEET? Agreed that the current track hasn't been to our likings, but do we want the show to conclude like this? We have to give this show a chance. Every series has its ups and downs. But it doesn't mean we turn off our television screens and completely turn a blind eye to everything that is happening around us!

If you are truly a fan then do not get lazy and sign the petition. I sound like a parrot on repeat mode, but nothing else seems to be waking people up! Don't claim to love this show or be a true fan, if you don't even have the time to sign a petition. WE NEED numbers!

And if you choose to turn a blind eye and our show does get scrapped off. Then don't bother using the 'crying' emoticons, because buddy no ones going to be left in this forum to wipe it away.

Sign the petition NOW!

https://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1688789

Signing off

Sammy

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago
πŸ‘

*runs off to sign the petition again*

People, please take this note and start signing frantically! Please please .. as it seems many people still believe it to be a rumour ..

The number of fans on GEET FB are increasing by the minute yet the 100 000 mark on the petition is nowhere close to being done! Where are all those people!?

Thankyou Sammy for this post .. I hope people realize the urgency of the situation!

Z
Thanks Sammy for the reminder...

will go back signing the petition...

gurls united we stand...
Thanks dear, will sign, no worries...

Muniza
Well SaidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
There r sum of us hu r staying awake day nd nyt 2 do it,EG,Me got exams this week but STILL,I stay awake till 2 signing the thing,i pay my sister to do it.😳😊
So cmon Guys Unitedwe stand,Divided we fallπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

πŸ‘

*runs off to sign the petition again*

People, please take this note and start signing frantically! Please please .. as it seems many people still believe it to be a rumour ..

The number of fans on GEET FB are increasing by the minute yet the 100 000 mark on the petition is nowhere close to being done! Where are all those people!?

Thankyou Sammy for this post .. I hope people realize the urgency of the situation!

Z

Thank you love! πŸ€— This is the first time I'm truly in a serious mode. Totally doesn't suit me. But I'm annoyed! I don't want to lose my favourite show just because a bunch of lazy people cannot be bothered to sign a petition.

I have no idea where these people are! When hot promos are shown then they suddenly pop up. But the moment the show is in danger, they are hide away.

Originally posted by ansah

Thanks Sammy for the reminder...

will go back signing the petition...

gurls united we stand...

Thank you love! We need all the petitions we can muster up.
Originally posted by muniza75

Thanks dear, will sign, no worries...

Muniza

Thanks Muniza 😊
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Well SaidπŸ‘
There r sum of us hu r staying awake day nd nyt 2 do it,EG,Me got exams this week but STILL,I stay awake till 2 signing the thing,i pay my sister to do it.😳😊
So cmon Guys Unitedwe stand,Divided we fallπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

If only ALL the fans were as committed and dedicated as you are. Good good πŸ˜†. Bribery may be a crime, but it's always the most simplest solution πŸ˜‰
I agree with you...everyday they are crying here for ranking or anything ...but not worried for show as its on verge of being axed.

IF DMGian and MJHTain can save it and gave whole year of life to it... why not GEETian ...

Nice ...post Sam