Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why don't some people get the love they deserve? (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

The way Panchi behaved is the way many girls who have been hurt in love behaves. It is called the 'defense mechanism' to prevent from further hurt. The negative side of this is that it can also prevent her from falling in love again when the right Guy comes to her life.

Yes, Anamika. You're absolutely right! Honestly, I don't see any pros of what Panchi is doing. She's actually hurting herself even further by hurting others because she isn't a sadist by nature. All this won't help her but like you said, this reaction is so natural that it is inevitable and one cannot even blame her.

I honestly did not expect T changing. The Basic nature of a person rarely change. She was earlier foolish and bitchy now she is smart and bitchy. She means Business. I am sure she is blackmailing Kabir about something that he has almost become her slave.

I never expected T's basic personality to change either but I never saw T as someone this bitter who will not appreciate those saving her life. That is what disappointed me and not the fact that she is still bitchy and snobbish (:
Regarding, Kabir, let's see what the CVs feed us on this one LOL Thanks for replying!

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

liked panchi but very much disappointed with T..

I echo your sentiments. Thanks for replying (:
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

chillz i loved ur post!!!!Clap u made me think again on wat i wrote or thought!!!Hugyup even i like dis new confident panchhi more but u knw na like i mentioned before how bad i feel when sumbody dumps d otherCry even i thought dat dere is sum mystery behind KaT's relationship!!!! i hope T is jst blackmailing kabir nd he hasn't changed!!!!!

BTW Kabir is not d hottest guy now...it's dat new wolfieROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL sorryROFLROFLROFL jst see d reaction of college gals seeing him tmrw
ROFLROFLROFL

See, Chaks, the forum is meant for discussion and with so many people, there are bound to be opposing PoVs. The key to a good and peaceful forum is when everyone understands or at least respects the other's perspective and interpretation of a situation. I'm glad, happy and thankful you understood mine and be rest assured that I've understood yours too. I totally agree when you feel bad for that poor guy! Panchi did do wrong to him, there is no denying that. Just that she has a state of mind too (:
@KaT: Let's see :P
@Wolfie: I like him better in the pic I saw. But I'm looking forward to the track :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I would like to believe, loveliest Neethi that people can ruin themselves under the exposure of their diminishing hope of love. Love gets subsided amidst our efforts to build a wall across ourselves, and what is left is indeed the pain love caused and the wound it punched into your soul. The love is fading away whilst Panchi's efforts to show the world she is heartless. The protective sheen that a certain somebody you know creates around herself is for the same reason, deep down we all know that as we try to layer up our interior, the root of our problem dies but we have to forever long be under the exposure of the repercussion. Panchi did not move me, she is just cheated but I understand her thought process well and I do like her. However, she does not have to prove herself heartless, with her increasing weight, she might not be needed to do that real soon anymore! Stern Smile

Kabeer has his reasons for being with Tee, I guess. And Kabeer never fetched love too, that is sad. Bifurcation of the mankind puts across the man and the lady, a heartbroken lady will put in hundreds of efforts to heal quick and never fall prey again, a man is most likely to leave his wounds open, and unlike a lady, he would not even now wish for somebody to descend the heaven and heal them! 

I like your post, lastly.

Kankshita

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

I would like to believe, loveliest Neethi that people can ruin themselves under the exposure of their diminishing hope of love. Love gets subsided amidst our efforts to build a wall across ourselves, and what is left is indeed the pain love caused and the wound it punched into your soul. The love is fading away whilst Panchi's efforts to show the world she is heartless. The protective sheen that a certain somebody you know creates around herself is for the same reason, deep down we all know that as we try to layer up our interior, the root of our problem dies but we have to forever long be under the exposure of the repercussion. Panchi did not move me, she is just cheated but I understand her thought process well and I do like her. However, she does not have to prove herself heartless, with her increasing weight, she might not be needed to do that real soon anymore! Stern Smile

Kabeer has his reasons for being with Tee, I guess. And Kabeer never fetched love too, that is sad. Bifurcation of the mankind puts across the man and the lady, a heartbroken lady will put in hundreds of efforts to heal quick and never fall prey again, a man is most likely to leave his wounds open, and unlike a lady, he would not even now wish for somebody to descend the heaven and heal them! 

Kankshita

Kanks, so well put like always. They say that the walls we build around ourselves to keep the sadness out often keeps out happiness as well. In a quest to protect herself from further heartbreaks, she may lose out on true love of someone whose heart actually beats for her. It's going to be a sad situation.
Again I agree with the Kabir part. We, women, mostly like to talk about our problems and things which bother us. It makes us feel lighter and better. But men, they're way more complex than we give them credit for. They like to just go in their caves, brood around for a while but in the end, they don't like taking help and advice. They prefer solving their problems on their own than talking about them. Kabir will never share what he feels about Pia as easily as Pia shared what she felt about Abhay or Panchi about Danish/Sid.
Thanks for liking and replying to my post, Kanks. As always, your interpretation was a pleasure to read (:

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Kankshita

Kanks, so well put like always. They say that the walls we build around ourselves to keep the sadness out often keeps out happiness as well. In a quest to protect herself from further heartbreaks, she may lose out on true love of someone whose heart actually beats for her. It's going to be a sad situation.
Thank you, and what they say is not what always applies, Neethi. This is what again only the ladies need to understand. Being rich and beautiful to have a man love you is not enough, and even though Panchi wasn't that shallow compound of a girl, she believes this now, somewhere down the line. And her endeavor of projecting herself heartless is going to lessen the chances of any boy to let his heart beat for her. And if his heart does insist on it, it won't worry about the substance of Panchi's, whatsoever. 
Again I agree with the Kabir part. We, women, mostly like to talk about our problems and things which bother us. It makes us feel lighter and better. But men, they're way more complex than we give them credit for. They like to just go in their caves, brood around for a while but in the end, they don't like taking help and advice. They prefer solving their problems on their own than talking about them. Kabir will never share what he feels about Pia as easily as Pia shared what she felt about Abhay or Panchi about Danish/Sid.
Thanks for liking and replying to my post, Kanks. As always, your interpretation was a pleasure to read (:
You can share your problem and still not ask for help, that is how it is with men, I'd like to believe. Kabeer's got a mesmerizing thing for Pia, it is more heart wrenching than Abhay's a lot of times because Abhay is a solid vampire, this is a juvenile fluid, and he's going to move ahead in life, but the past memories wouldn't ever amuse him, and that amusement is what he does not deserve to lose.
And thank you again! 

.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
T is she really a bitCh i should say ? yeah exaCtly she's .. She got super Natural powers so she's swankin' ArGhh ! the way she was tauntin' about Abhay that she can divulge anythin' as she is became a 'GOD' now .. Old One T was muCh better as compare with this Babe , and that Kabir what happened to him ? One year has taught him how to love a brainless Girl ? i'm flabbergasted seriously . Kabir was such a sympathetiC , benevolent Boy and still he's , but today its awful to see him in this servant CharaCter . A Puppy runnin' towards her Mother . Although , PanChi had faCed many obstaCles in life Danish and Sid both had betrayed her , but i luv to see her in this strong feelin' like the way she was walkin' like a bold women Ah ! 'Personally i luv these kinds womens who walks like this arrogantly ' Loved panChi today loads ..
Just lil words fo' panChi '  :-
" A woman's life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience "
Hence , Piya and the interaCtion of Wolf was good , Wolf is a mature guy , and certainly she can be good fo' Piya either to proteCt 'em or as a Pal .. But Piya belongs to Only Abhay !

P.-S :- As the pre-Cap shown , How come Piya will seein' her Ownself which she was in past ? Still wonderin' .. And where's my Abhay ? Not a single Peek Of him they're showin' ? Unhappy This is so  Pre-judiCe .. Misssin' him loads and loads and loads and loads .. AbhayYy Broken Heart

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 26 May 2011 at 2:13pm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Kanks: You're such a phooljhhadi LOL I agree with what you say, though. Specially considering that this is fiction, that too an EK show, Panchi's true love will definitely see through this facade of hers.
Abhay and Kabir, I'm the wrong person to compare them. Their circumstances and situations are different :P

@Sadaf: Waiting!! The episode wasn't as good as yesterday's but not as bad as Tuesday's either. Just too much T for my liking :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Huesthegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index