Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why don't some people get the love they deserve? (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Well to change the whole personality of person post leap would be wrong . As person get mature but the basic instinct remain same . I would have prefer T to be mature without jealousy . But T has all the trait except she is silly ...so in way she is little mature to handle the situation with her own bitchiness . Earlier T has nothing than her beauty . Kabir & T ...hmm more like silly affair which we saw early of PKYEK . We have seen the kabir love for piya ...he understand what is love is all about , what kind of relationship it like to be , and kind of person he would love to be with . He is different when he is with misha & T . I am confused  

So the whole KAT is confusing to me . Kabir act with T ...just didn't get so well to me . But will wait for few more episode to understand there relationship . I dont want to see there act like trangad for sure

Agree with what u said about the panchi

I don't ask for a personality change for T, either, Rupa. She can remain true to her snobbish and snooty self but will it kill her to show gratitude towards the people who saved her life? It isn't a small thing they did for her you know. I, generally, get disappointed seeing such people and T's bitchiness doesn't excuse her thanklessness for me. That's my opinion on the issue.
About KaT, the only explanation making sense to me is what I wrote in the main post. Other than that, I really doubt EK can give us anything which will make enough sense.

Thanks for replying (:

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

ChillzHug  superb postStar will reply back later in detail...am still getting over the fact that there was no Abhay today alsoOuch 

Thanks, Reeps! Will be waiting for your reply Hug

I miss Abhay like hell, man! Yesterday's episode at least gave a push to the story but today was nothing except Pia got goosebumps at the very mention of his name! Aww!! Day Dreaming.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
The way Panchi behaved is the way many girls who have been hurt in love behaves. It is called the 'defense mechanism' to prevent from further hurt. The negative side of this is that it can also prevent her from falling in love again when the right Guy comes to her life.

I honestly did not expect T changing. The Basic nature of a person rarely change. She was earlier foolish and bitchy now she is smart and bitchy. She means Business. I am sure she is blackmailing Kabir about something that he has almost become her slave.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

wow this is truly a wonderful post!! u just spoke my mind!! i feel terrible about panchi too...shes become so hardened...all because shes afraid to let anyone near her again, and not without reason...
kabir-T...huh...i dont know what to say...T isnt the mature girl i expected...but its still too early to say...i would reserve my judgement on whats really happenin between kabir and T until i get some proper explanation from Kabir...
but awesome post!! :)

Thanks a lot, Sonu. Panchi is behaving badly, true but can anyone ignore the broken heart which is making her do this? She may be wrong but I understand where she's coming from!
T has matured in all forms otherwise but when it comes to basic humanity that the other person saved your life, she's let me down big time because I never found her to be cruel. Nothing justifies her dislike towards the D sisters NOW.
About KaT, this is just a guess. Let's see what the real story is and what EK has in store for us. Thanks for replying (:

sonu.p

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
liked panchi but very much disappointed with T..

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

T has become ehsaanpharamosh... She has become very bitchy indeed..and apart from dat she is making kabir like her assistant...

I had a LOT of expectations from T's character post leap. I'm so disappointed it's not even funny! But I'm hoping at least she isn't her silly self any longer.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

coming back soon

Waiting! Big smile
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
chillz i loved ur post!!!!Clap u made me think again on wat i wrote or thought!!!Hugyup even i like dis new confident panchhi more but u knw na like i mentioned before how bad i feel when sumbody dumps d otherCry even i thought dat dere is sum mystery behind KaT's relationship!!!! i hope T is jst blackmailing kabir nd he hasn't changed!!!!!

BTW Kabir is not d hottest guy now...it's dat new wolfieROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL sorryROFLROFLROFL jst see d reaction of college gals seeing him tmrw
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index